- 1 Is Clio a good car?
- 2 Do Renault Clio hold their value?
- 3 Are Renault Clio engines reliable?
- 4 What is the cheapest car to insure in the UK?
- 5 What cars are in the group 1 insurance?
- 6 Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
- 7 Is Renault expensive to maintain?
- 8 Are Renault Clio seats comfortable?
- 9 Is Renault Clio Dynamique a good car?
- 10 What is the best Renault Clio engine?
- 11 What used cars NOT to buy?
- 12 What causes Renault Clio not to start?
- 13 How often should you change the timing belt on a Renault Clio?
- 14 Are Renault Clio parts expensive?
Is Clio a good car?
The latest Renault Clio is the best yet, sitting right at the top of its class alongside the ever-popular Ford Fiesta. The Clio is a high-quality item despite its competitive pricing and feels a near-perfect combination of practicality, standard equipment and stylish showroom appeal.
Do Renault Clio hold their value?
There’s no two ways about it – the Clio doesn’t hold its value very well on the used market. This is partly due to Renault’s lingering reputation for making somewhat fragile and unreliable cars and partly due to the fact that the Clio isn’t considered as prestigious or desirable as a Volkswagen Polo.
Are Renault Clio engines reliable?
Is a used Renault Clio hatchback reliable? This generation of Clio had a reasonable reliability record, although it finished only mid-table in the small car class in the last reliability survey it featured in. Renault as a brand finished in a hugely disappointing 30th place out of 31 manufacturers.
What is the cheapest car to insure in the UK?
What is the cheapest car to insure?
- Hyundai i10.
- SEAT Ibiza.
- Nissan Micra.
- Ford Ka+
- Toyota Yaris.
- Smart Forfour.
- Skoda Citigo. The Skoda Citigo is in car insurance group 1 as a result of its low price and solid engineering.
- Kia Rio. The Kia Rio is a cheap car to insure for small families, with models starting in group 1.
What cars are in the group 1 insurance?
Cars in Insurance Group 1
- Vauxhall Corsa hatchback.
- Fiat Panda.
- Citroen C1.
- Nissan Micra.
- Smart ForFour.
- Chevrolet Spark.
- Skoda Citigo.
- Volkswagen Up.
Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
4. Renault Megane – 45 out of 1,000 matches. Weirdly the Megane has the opposite effect that its baby brother, the Clio, does on women. Yet more proof that size doesn’t matter.
Is Renault expensive to maintain?
Ranked from cheapest to most expensive, and using data from the 2017 Kinsey Report, here’s a summary of the running costs of Renault’s model range. With very simple mechanical bits, sparse standard specification, and reasonably affordable service- and repair parts, the Kwid should prove to be quite cheap to maintain.
Are Renault Clio seats comfortable?
Inside and up front, the driver is greeted by a great driving position and comfortable seats; they don’t sit particularly low but there’s a wide range of adjustment, especially in the steering wheel.
Is Renault Clio Dynamique a good car?
The Clio is very quiet for a car in this segment with very little wind, engine or road noise at sensible speeds. This contributes greatly to comfort levels as does the ride quality, which is of a very good standard. Seat comfort is also good, both for front and rear passengers.
What is the best Renault Clio engine?
The tiny 0.9-litre three-cylinder TCe 90 is generally a strong performer. In congested city driving it’s responsive enough to nip in and out of gaps in traffic, and if you plan to spend most of your time taking the Clio on short journeys, the TCe is perfect.
What used cars NOT to buy?
30 Used Cars Consumer Reports Gave the ‘Never Buy’ Label
- Chrysler Town & Country. Chrysler’s new minivan will hopefully rate better than Town & Country.
- BMW X5. 2012 BMW X5 | BMW.
- Ford Fiesta. Compact cars by Ford had a bad run between 2011 and 2014 | Ford.
- Ram 1500.
- Volkswagen Jetta.
- Cadillac Escalade.
- Audi Q7.
- Fiat 500.
What causes Renault Clio not to start?
The most common causes that hinders normal starting operation of your Renault Clio are dead key fob battery, dead 12v battery, corrosion on battery terminals, bad alternator, clogged fuel filter, broken starter, blown fuse, empty gas tank, immobilizer error or any fault in the electrical system.
How often should you change the timing belt on a Renault Clio?
Renault recommends a belt change every 100,000km for all models up to 1999, and every 120,000km for all later models, or for low mileages.
Are Renault Clio parts expensive?
The only downside is that when anything goes wrong it is very expensive to repair if using Renault parts. Unfortunately as it is a sports tourer version finding spares is not easy in the UK as it is a very low seller here and not very well known. The tyre range is also very limited, just two makers, neither are cheap.