- 1 What is price of Duster?
- 2 What is the lowest price of Duster car?
- 3 Is Renault Duster worth buying?
- 4 Is Renault Duster a 7 seater?
- 5 Which Duster model is best?
- 6 Which car is best for family?
- 7 Which Renault car is best?
- 8 Why you should not buy duster?
- 9 Is Renault Duster a safe car?
- 10 Is duster expensive to maintain?
- 11 Which is better Duster petrol or diesel?
What is price of Duster?
9.86 – 14.25 Lakh *. It is available in 7 variants, 2 engine options that are BS6 compliant and 2 transmission options: Manual & Automatic. Other key specifications of the Duster include a kerb weight of, ground clearance of and boot space of 475 Liters. The Duster is available in 7 colours.
What is the lowest price of Duster car?
The cheapest Duster petrol variant is priced at Rs. 7.86 lakh, while the lowest priced diesel variant is 85 PS RxE. This model cost Rs. 8.70 lakh.
Is Renault Duster worth buying?
Renault Duster look muscular and better than most modern-day SUVs. Its ride comfort is ideal for Indian roads. The Renault Duster gets small updates to keep it relevant though its rivals are ahead in terms of safety and creature comforts.
Is Renault Duster a 7 seater?
Renault Duster is a 5 seater car, Which is priced at Rs 9.86 Lakh.
Which Duster model is best?
Top model of Duster is RXZ 1.3 Turbo Petrol CVT and the ex-showroom for Duster RXZ 1.3 Turbo Petrol CVT is ₹ 14.25 Lakh.
Which car is best for family?
Best Family Cars in India under 5 lakh
- Tata Tiago. Let us start the list with one of the most impressive family offerings from Tata, the Tiago.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800.
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio.
- Renault Triber.
- Datsun GO+
Which Renault car is best?
Best Mileage Cars
- 1. Renault Kwid. 4.07 – 5.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kwid RXE 0.8.
- 2. Renault Kiger. 5.64 – 10.09 Lakh | 20 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kiger RXE MT.
- 3. Renault Triber. 5.49 – 7.95 Lakh | 19 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
- 4. Renault Duster. 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
Why you should not buy duster?
Never buy Renault duster I have Renault Duster RXz 110ps with Mileage of 11.8 to 13.2km/L. Duster has a regular issue of (Engine part called) High pressure pump which delivers Diesel from Diesel tank to Engine. This High pressure pump becomes inoperative or less operative after 90,000 km run.
Is Renault Duster a safe car?
The Renault Duster makes it to the top 10 list with three stars for adult occupant safety (9.0/17) and two stars for child occupant safety (17.75/49). The Duster is now a petrol-only model priced between Rs 8.49-9.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Is duster expensive to maintain?
Renault Duster 2016-2019 Maintenance Cost The estimated maintenance cost of Renault Duster 2016-2019 for 6 years is Rs 65,600. The first service after 2000 km, second service after 10000 km and third service after 20000 km is free of cost.
Which is better Duster petrol or diesel?
Renault Duster powered by petrol engine has the ability to deliver a mileage of 13.24 kmpl. The diesel variant offers higher mileage as compared to the petrol variant of Renault Duster with a value of 20.45 kmpl by the engine delivering a power output of 83.8 bhp.