- 1 How do you turn the service light off on a Renault?
- 2 How do you take the service light off?
- 3 How do you turn the service light off on a Renault Scenic?
- 4 How do you reset the change oil light on a Renault Megane?
- 5 What does the spanner light mean on a Renault Megane?
- 6 Where is the diagnostic plug on a Renault Megane?
- 7 What does engine failure hazard mean?
How do you turn the service light off on a Renault?
Hold down both buttons at the end off stork. Switch on still holding buttons down then switch off then depress buttons 10 times. The new mileage will show on the display. If its just the spanner warning light flashing on the dash board then it’s easy to reset.
How do you take the service light off?
Start with the ignition turned ON (position 2), but with the engine OFF. Pull out and hold the button on the right side of the display until “SERVICE” appears on the display. Release the button on the right, then within 5 seconds pull the button out and hold it again.
How do you turn the service light off on a Renault Scenic?
How to reset service light indicator Renault Scenic 2.
- Turn the ignition to ON position 2, don’t start the vehicle.
- On cars with keycard ignition, insert the card, then push & hold the start button for 5 seconds to turn on the dashboard cluster lights.
How do you reset the change oil light on a Renault Megane?
How to reset oil service light Renault Megane 2.
- Switch ON the ignition, don’t start the engine.
- Press and release the button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Change Oil Soon message appears on the display.
- Press and hold the small black button situated on the rev/speedo, until it stops flashing.
What does the spanner light mean on a Renault Megane?
Fault Warning Light This spanner symbol will illuminate on the dashboard when a non-specific fault has occurred. Symbol will illuminate with ignition but should go out shortly after. If light remains on or comes on during driving, you should drive carefully to a Renault technician immediately.
Where is the diagnostic plug on a Renault Megane?
The Diagnostic Socket is located between the two front seats in the example shown a Sliding Centre console is fitted. On vehicles not fitted with the sliding centre console the socket is usually located under a mat/cover in the location shown.
What does engine failure hazard mean?
Interpreting the display selected. « Engine failure hazard » Indicates an injection fault, the vehicle’s engine has overheated or there is a serious engine fault. « Power steering fault » Indicates a fault in the steering or a problem with the four-wheel drive.