Does Renault Captur have Bluetooth?
It comes with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphone integration, a DAB radio and Bluetooth.
How do you answer the phone on a Renault Captur?
You can answer/end a call by pressing directly on control 2 on the steering wheel.
Does Renault Captur support wireless CarPlay?
While R-LINK Evolution, available in Clio and the new Captur, will support Android Auto, R-LINK 2, available in Megane, Scenic, Talisman, etc will be compatible with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Our clients will benefit of the widest combination ever: onboard R-LINK apps and Google/Apple apps.
How do I use CarPlay with Renault Captur?
Connect iPhone to Captur’s USB port Connect your Apple iPhone to your Renault Captur USB port using an Apple-approved Lightning-to-USB cable. Accept Apple CarPlay terms and conditions, if any appear. Touch Allow on your iPhone when prompted. This allows the use of CarPlay with your Captur while phone is locked.
How do I pair my Renault Bluetooth?
- Turn on the Renault Easy Link system.
- Tap the ‘phone’ widget.
- Tap ‘OK’ to add a new device.
- Select the device you wish to connect from the list.
- Navigate to your devices Bluetooth settings and tap ‘RENAULT’ from the list.
- When prompted, tap ‘PAIR’.
- Tap ‘OK’ to accept the connection of the new device.
- That’s it!
How do I update an R-Link?
From a computer go to his account My Renault then the R-Link Store. On the R-Link store go to the Updates section. If an update exists then it will report, click Update. Insert the SD card into the computer and start the R-Link Tool Box if it does not start automatically.
How do I connect to the Internet in R?
Method 2: For pairing from your R-LINK
- Automatically search for Bluetooth devices from your R-LINK:
- Homepage > Menu > Phone > Message “Manage devices” > YES.
- Choose your Android phone.
- Approve the pairing procedure by checking the code displayed on the two devices and accept the connection request.