- 1 How do you turn off the service light on a Renault Kangoo?
- 2 How do you reset the service light on a 2003 Renault Kangoo?
- 3 How do you reset the service light on a Kangoo?
- 4 What does the spanner light mean on a Renault?
- 5 Why does Renault Clio say stop?
- 6 What does the car with a spanner light mean?
- 7 Why is there a spanner on my dashboard?
- 8 What does spanner light mean on Hilux?
How do you turn off the service light on a Renault Kangoo?
How to reset service light indicator Renault Kangoo 2.
- Switch On the ignition, do not start the engine.
- Depress the button situated at the end of the wiper arm.
- Select maintenance interval in the info display.
- When you are on the service interval screen, push and hold the button.
How do you reset the service light on a 2003 Renault Kangoo?
- Press and hold the reset button [A]. See the picture below.
- Keep the reset button [A] pressed for 10 seconds.
- The new service interval appears on the display.
- The service indicator has been reset.
How do you reset the service light on a Kangoo?
When the maintenance key is displayed: – press and hold the accelerator pedal fully, – press and release 3 times the brake pedal (no pumping, contact is sufficient), – then press the reset button, and hold, the key flashes, until display 20000.
What does the spanner light mean on a Renault?
The spanner light usually means the car is due a service. Have a look through the drivers handbook. If you don’t have a handbook one in pdf format can be downloaded from the Renault UK website.
Why does Renault Clio say stop?
The stop warning light illuminates initially with the ignition and extinguishes once the engine has started. The light illuminate alongside other warnings and messages and is accompanied by an audible sound. If the warning light illuminates, stop the car as soon as it is safe to do so and contact a vehicle technician.
What does the car with a spanner light mean?
It looks like a car with a spanner through it and remains it illuminated when you’ve started the ignition to signify that your car is due for a service. In this case, you should book your car in for servicing as soon as possible.
Why is there a spanner on my dashboard?
Many cars will monitor the time and mileage covered since the previous service and alert you when the next is due with a spanner symbol. They monitor wear and tear on components, and then calculate when the next service is needed.
What does spanner light mean on Hilux?
This warning light indicates a low tyre inflation pressure. Adjust the tire inflation pressure to the specified level and the light will turn off after a few minutes. If the light does not turn off after inflation pressure adjustment, have the system checked by your local Toyota dealer.