- 1 Is Renault Duster worth buying?
- 2 What is the lowest price of Duster car?
- 3 Is Renault Duster expensive to maintain?
- 4 Is Duster a 7 seater price?
- 5 Is Renault Duster a 7 seater car?
- 6 Why you should not buy duster?
- 7 Which Renault Duster is the best?
- 8 Is Renault Duster a safe car?
- 9 Which Renault car is best?
- 10 Which car is best for family?
- 11 Where is the Duster car made?
- 12 Is Duster a high maintenance car?
Is Renault Duster worth buying?
Renault Duster look muscular and better than most modern-day SUVs. Its ride comfort is ideal for Indian roads. The Renault Duster gets small updates to keep it relevant though its rivals are ahead in terms of safety and creature comforts.
What is the lowest price of Duster car?
The cheapest Duster petrol variant is priced at Rs. 7.86 lakh, while the lowest priced diesel variant is 85 PS RxE. This model cost Rs. 8.70 lakh.
Is Renault Duster expensive to maintain?
Renault Duster Maintenance Cost The estimated maintenance cost of Renault Duster for 5 years is Rs 19,290. The first service after 10000 km and second service after 20000 km is free of cost.
Is Duster a 7 seater price?
Renault Duster Price 9.86 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 14.25 Lakh. Renault Duster is offered in 7 variants – the base model of Duster is RXS and the top variant Renault Duster RXZ Turbo CVT which comes at a price tag of Rs. 14.25 Lakh.
Is Renault Duster a 7 seater car?
Renault Duster is a 5 seater car, Which is priced at Rs 9.86 Lakh. Check more 5 seater SUV options on CarDekho.
Why you should not buy duster?
Never buy Renault duster I have Renault Duster RXz 110ps with Mileage of 11.8 to 13.2km/L. Duster has a regular issue of (Engine part called) High pressure pump which delivers Diesel from Diesel tank to Engine. This High pressure pump becomes inoperative or less operative after 90,000 km run.
Which Renault Duster is the best?
Renault Duster 1.5 dCi Dynamique 4X4 Manual (R327 900)
- The best-selling Duster model in the first six months of 2019 is the 1.5 dCi Prestige EDC 4X2.
- It is somewhat surprising, as this model is also the most expensive model in the line-up.
Is Renault Duster a safe car?
The Renault Duster makes it to the top 10 list with three stars for adult occupant safety (9.0/17) and two stars for child occupant safety (17.75/49). The Duster is now a petrol-only model priced between Rs 8.49-9.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Which Renault car is best?
Best Mileage Cars
- 1. Renault Kwid. 4.07 – 5.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kwid RXE 0.8.
- 2. Renault Kiger. 5.64 – 10.09 Lakh | 20 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kiger RXE MT.
- 3. Renault Triber. 5.49 – 7.95 Lakh | 19 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
- 4. Renault Duster. 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
Which car is best for family?
Best Family Cars in India under 5 lakh
- Tata Tiago. Let us start the list with one of the most impressive family offerings from Tata, the Tiago.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800.
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio.
- Renault Triber.
- Datsun GO+
Where is the Duster car made?
The Duster is manufactured at the Avtoframos plant in Moscow, Russia with about 80,000 annual quantities, being available since 1 March 2012 with prices starting from about $14,400 and reaching 200,000 sales in 2.5 years.
Is Duster a high maintenance car?
High maintenance cost due to frequent replacement of many critical parts of the vehicle, which indicates poor quality materials used. Had to take vehicle for service before the stipulated time due to various complaints. The service provided by the dealer has detoriated over a period.