- 1 Does Kwid have airbags?
- 2 Is Renault KWID a safe car?
- 3 How many airbags are there in Renault triber?
- 4 Is KWID a good car to buy?
- 5 Is Renault KWID suitable for long drive?
- 6 Is Swift a safe car?
- 7 Which is the safest car in India?
- 8 Which variant of Renault KWID is best?
- 9 Does Renault Kwid have resale value?
- 10 Is Renault Safe?
- 11 How many airbags are in the triber Top Model?
Does Kwid have airbags?
Dual airbags will now be offered on both the Kwid 800cc and the Kwid 1.0L with both manual and semi-automatic AMT models.
Is Renault KWID a safe car?
The 2020 Kwid got two stars and a score of 7.87 out of 17 in adult protection as the protection for the driver and front passenger varied between good and adequate for the head, neck and tibias. In terms of child safety rating as well, this version of the Kwid scored 19.68 out of 49 for a 2-star rating.
How many airbags are there in Renault triber?
Triber comes with 4 airbags: driver, passenger, and front sides. Triber gives the flexibility of different seating layouts, depending on the needs of the customer. The third-row seats can be clicked in or out, transforming the Triber into a 6-seater or a 7-seater instantly.
Is KWID a good car to buy?
Kwid Is Good Kwid is a good-looking and stylish car in the segment with low maintenance, mileage, and with feature-loaded.
Is Renault KWID suitable for long drive?
Kwid comes in 2 variants. 800cc and 999 cc (also known as 1 L) engine. For long drives, the 999cc variant is advisable as it produces more power.
Is Swift a safe car?
Among the popular hatchbacks in India, the Maruti Suzuki Swift scored 7.08 out of maximum 17 points in the adult occupant protection category thereby getting 2-stars. In the child occupant protection category, the Maruti Swift received 16.23 of the maximum 49 points thereby scoring 2 stars.
Which is the safest car in India?
List of Top 10 Safest Cars in India
- Mahindra Marazzo – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Volkswagen Polo – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Tata Tiago – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Renault Duster – NCAP Rating 3 Stars.
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga – NCAP Rating 3 Stars.
- Ford Aspire – NCAP Rating 3 Stars.
Which variant of Renault KWID is best?
The sprightlier 68hp, 1.0-litre Kwid is easily the better car to drive and is worth paying the extra money for. 5-speed manual gearboxes are standard fitment, but the Kwid 1.0 also gets the option of a 5-speed AMT automatic ‘box.
Does Renault Kwid have resale value?
You get a strong resale value and an unmatched 4-year warranty on the Renault hatchback. In fact, the Kwid’s depreciation rate is even better than hatchbacks from a segment above. It has even has won an award by Mahindra First Choice IBB as ‘Best Resale Value Car’ in the entry-level segment.
Is Renault Safe?
Like the Triber MPV, the Renault Kiger is also expected to secure a 4-star rating.
How many airbags are in the triber Top Model?
Renault Triber built with top safety features, offers 4 airbags.