- 1 What is the lowest price of Duster car?
- 2 Is Duster an 8 seater?
- 3 What is the price of Duster 7 seater?
- 4 Which car is best for family?
- 5 Which Renault car is best?
- 6 Should I buy duster 2020?
- 7 Which is better Duster petrol or diesel?
- 8 Which is the best Colour in Renault Duster?
- 9 Is duster a good SUV?
What is the lowest price of Duster car?
The cheapest Duster petrol variant is priced at Rs. 7.86 lakh, while the lowest priced diesel variant is 85 PS RxE. This model cost Rs. 8.70 lakh.
Is Duster an 8 seater?
Renault Duster is a 5 seater SUV available in a price range of ₹ 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh. It is available in 7 variants, 1 engine option and 2 transmission options: Manual and Automatic (CVT). Other key specifications of the Duster include a Ground Clearance of 205 mm and Bootspace of 475 litres.
What is the price of Duster 7 seater?
Renault Duster Price 9.86 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 14.25 Lakh. Renault Duster is offered in 7 variants – the base model of Duster is RXS and the top variant Renault Duster RXZ Turbo CVT which comes at a price tag of Rs. 14.25 Lakh.
Which car is best for family?
Best Family Cars in India under 5 lakh
- Tata Tiago. Let us start the list with one of the most impressive family offerings from Tata, the Tiago.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800.
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio.
- Renault Triber.
- Datsun GO+
Which Renault car is best?
Best Mileage Cars
- 1. Renault Kwid. 4.07 – 5.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kwid RXE 0.8.
- 2. Renault Kiger. 5.64 – 10.09 Lakh | 20 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kiger RXE MT.
- 3. Renault Triber. 5.49 – 7.95 Lakh | 19 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
- 4. Renault Duster. 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
Should I buy duster 2020?
Its ride comfort is ideal for Indian roads. The Renault Duster gets small updates to keep it relevant though its rivals are ahead in terms of safety and creature comforts.
Which is better Duster petrol or diesel?
Renault Duster powered by petrol engine has the ability to deliver a mileage of 13.24 kmpl. The diesel variant offers higher mileage as compared to the petrol variant of Renault Duster with a value of 20.45 kmpl by the engine delivering a power output of 83.8 bhp.
Which is the best Colour in Renault Duster?
Renault Duster Colours
- Pearl White.
- Outback Bronze.
- Slate Grey.
- Moonlight Silver.
- Cayenne Orange.
- Mahogany Brown.
- Caspian Blue Metallic.
Is duster a good SUV?
Good car with great handling and stability. Decent build quality and features are not updated as per current competition.