What is the lowest price of Duster car?
The cheapest Duster petrol variant is priced at Rs. 7.86 lakh, while the lowest priced diesel variant is 85 PS RxE. This model cost Rs. 8.70 lakh.
What is the price of Duster 7 seater?
Renault Duster Price 9.86 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 14.25 Lakh. Renault Duster is offered in 7 variants – the base model of Duster is RXS and the top variant Renault Duster RXZ Turbo CVT which comes at a price tag of Rs. 14.25 Lakh.
Is Renault Duster a 7 seater?
Renault Duster is a 5 seater car, Which is priced at Rs 9.86 Lakh.
Which car is best for middle class?
The 15 Best Cars for Small Middle-Class Indian Families
- Renault Kwid. Renault Kwid | Middle-Class Family Cars.
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR. Maruti Suzuki WagonR | Middle-Class Family Cars.
- Hyundai Santro.
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis.
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios.
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
- Ford Figo.
- Tata Altroz.
Which Renault car is best?
Best Mileage Cars
- 1. Renault Kwid. 4.07 – 5.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kwid RXE 0.8.
- 2. Renault Kiger. 5.64 – 10.09 Lakh | 20 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kiger RXE MT.
- 3. Renault Triber. 5.49 – 7.95 Lakh | 19 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
- 4. Renault Duster. 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
Which car is best for family?
Best Family Cars in India under 5 lakh
- Tata Tiago. Let us start the list with one of the most impressive family offerings from Tata, the Tiago.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800.
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio.
- Renault Triber.
- Datsun GO+
Which is better Duster petrol or diesel?
Renault Duster powered by petrol engine has the ability to deliver a mileage of 13.24 kmpl. The diesel variant offers higher mileage as compared to the petrol variant of Renault Duster with a value of 20.45 kmpl by the engine delivering a power output of 83.8 bhp.
Is Renault Duster worth buying?
Renault Duster look muscular and better than most modern-day SUVs. Its ride comfort is ideal for Indian roads. The Renault Duster gets small updates to keep it relevant though its rivals are ahead in terms of safety and creature comforts.