- 1 What does the Renault 5 year warranty cover?
- 2 Does Renault warranty include breakdown?
- 3 What warranty do you get with Renault?
- 4 What does a full warranty cover?
- 5 How do I claim my Renault warranty?
- 6 Are shock absorbers covered under Renault warranty?
- 7 Is clutch covered under Renault warranty?
- 8 What is included in a Renault a service?
- 9 What does a Renault B service include?
- 10 Are wheel bearings covered under Renault warranty?
- 11 When did Renault 4 year warranty end?
- 12 How do I contact Renault customer services?
- 13 How does 1 year warranty work?
- 14 Does warranty mean free?
- 15 What does a basic car warranty cover?
What does the Renault 5 year warranty cover?
Key Benefits of the Renault 5 Year Warranty 5 years same-level coverage against the parts and labour cost of repairing or replacing parts found to have any material or assembly defects. Unlimited mileage in the first 24 months and up to 100,000 miles thereafter. 3 years warranty against paint defects.
Does Renault warranty include breakdown?
Every new Renault comes with 3 years warranty and 3 years roadside assistance as standard. Renault Assistance is a vehicle-based membership, so it covers anyone driving your Renault with your permission.
What warranty do you get with Renault?
Repair warranty Your Renault is covered by a 4 year warranty package – the first 2 years unlimited mileage and the third and fourth years are limited to 100,000 miles.
What does a full warranty cover?
Any company offering a full warranty must repair or replace the product during the specified warranty period. Additionally, full warranties do not often cover normal wear and tear.
How do I claim my Renault warranty?
We hope you won’t need to make a complaint, but if you’re not happy with the service provided, you should call Renault Extended Warranty Customer Services on 0844 573 8035. Please quote your vehicle registration number to ensure your enquiry is dealt with promptly.
Are shock absorbers covered under Renault warranty?
Renault’s electric vehicles are also covered, but more on this in the next section. There are some items aren’t covered by the full five-year warranty, however: Wiper blades: 6 months/6,000 miles. Shock absorbers/brake discs/drums: 24 months/12,000 miles.
Is clutch covered under Renault warranty?
Renault Ireland Limited This includes (but is not limited to) items such as brake and clutch friction materials, exhausts, wiper blades and trim. However, such items are covered if replacement is required as a result of manufacturing or material defect.
What is included in a Renault a service?
What’s Included in a Renault Essential Service?
- Change of Castrol oil and oil filter.
- Top-ups of all fluids***
- Brake, steering and other safety checks.
- Visual checks of tyres, lights, indicators, mirrors and wipers.
- Environmental checks – pollen filter and exhaust.
- Wash and Vac.
- Vehicle Health Check.
- Vehicle Enhancement Check.
What does a Renault B service include?
A Service Content: cabin filter change and checks. Applies to vehicles on an A & B Service regime. B Service content: Castrol engine oil and filter change, safety, computer, battery, levels and anti corrosion checks and adjustments.
Are wheel bearings covered under Renault warranty?
Manual and power steering Internal failure of all components. You are not covered for the air bag system, steering wheel and fittings, joints, bushes, rubber boots and gaiters. Wheel Bearings Wheel bearings only. Hubs are not covered.
When did Renault 4 year warranty end?
Renault has reduced its standard new car warranty from four to three years, a decision it claims will “enhance ownership”. Models registered up to and including 31 January 2018 are still covered by the four-year /100,000 mile warranty package, which was introduced back in 2012.
How do I contact Renault customer services?
Telephone: 0344 335 0000. When contacting Customer Relations, you will be asked to provide:
- Your full name and contact details.
- Your vehicle details (if applicable)
- Your Renault dealership details.
- Your current Renault ownership details, service and repair history.
How does 1 year warranty work?
A 1-year warranty is a warranty in which the seller or manufacturer guarantees remedies for product defects for one year from the date of sale. During that time, the seller shall repair or replace the product if such defects present.
Does warranty mean free?
If the item is covered by warranty, the manufacturer will repair or replace it free of charge. If it isn’t covered by warranty, you may be able to have it repaired for a fee.
What does a basic car warranty cover?
The basic, bumper-to-bumper warranty covers virtually everything in the car-including air conditioning, the audio system, and electrical components. It’s typically capped at three years and 36,000 miles; luxury brands like Jaguar and BMW extend the warranty to four years or 50,000 miles.