- 1 What type of car is a Renault Clio?
- 2 Is Renault Clio 2015 a good car?
- 3 Is the Renault Clio a good buy?
- 4 What goes wrong with Renault Clio?
- 5 Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
- 6 Are Renaults expensive to repair?
- 7 Do Renault Clio hold their value?
- 8 What causes Renault Clio not to start?
- 9 Is Renault a reliable car?
- 10 Are Renault Clio seats comfortable?
- 11 Is Renault Clio good first car?
- 12 What is the best small car to buy?
- 13 Is Renault Clio Dynamique a good car?
- 14 Is Renault Clio fuel efficient?
- 15 How often should you change the timing belt on a Renault Clio?
What type of car is a Renault Clio?
The Renault Clio is a supermini car (B-segment), produced by French automobile manufacturer Renault. It was launched in 1990, and entered its fifth generation in 2019.
Is Renault Clio 2015 a good car?
Its coupe styling is amongst the best in the supermini segment with sweeping lines, attractive panel creases and hidden rear door handles. As befitting a succession of hatchbacks in this sector the Clio has grown in length and width but is lower giving it a sportier stance and better aerodynamics.
Is the Renault Clio a good buy?
The latest Renault Clio is the best yet, sitting right at the top of its class alongside the ever-popular Ford Fiesta. The Clio is a high-quality item despite its competitive pricing and feels a near-perfect combination of practicality, standard equipment and stylish showroom appeal.
What goes wrong with Renault Clio?
The Clio has been recalled twice over possible issues with how protectors on the brake hoses were fitted. In the worse case scenario this could result in wear to the hoses that causes fluid to leak, ultimately reducing braking performance (you’ll also see a warning light on the dash).
Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
4. Renault Megane – 45 out of 1,000 matches. Weirdly the Megane has the opposite effect that its baby brother, the Clio, does on women. Yet more proof that size doesn’t matter.
Are Renaults expensive to repair?
Renaults, Skodas, Fiats and Fords rank among the cheapest cars to repair, according to a new survey. For the majority of drivers, how much they can trust that car to get them from A to B is most important.
Do Renault Clio hold their value?
There’s no two ways about it – the Clio doesn’t hold its value very well on the used market. This is partly due to Renault’s lingering reputation for making somewhat fragile and unreliable cars and partly due to the fact that the Clio isn’t considered as prestigious or desirable as a Volkswagen Polo.
What causes Renault Clio not to start?
The most common causes that hinders normal starting operation of your Renault Clio are dead key fob battery, dead 12v battery, corrosion on battery terminals, bad alternator, clogged fuel filter, broken starter, blown fuse, empty gas tank, immobilizer error or any fault in the electrical system.
Is Renault a reliable car?
In the Telegraph reliability survey of 2017 they placed Renault 14th out of 20 for dependability. It was reported that there were 116 problems per 100 vehicles, which is above the industry average. AutoExpress placed Renault 11th in their reliability table, with a reliability score of 93.72 out of 100.
Are Renault Clio seats comfortable?
Inside and up front, the driver is greeted by a great driving position and comfortable seats; they don’t sit particularly low but there’s a wide range of adjustment, especially in the steering wheel.
Is Renault Clio good first car?
1. Renault Clio. Taking home the Parkers Award for ‘Best First Car ‘ means the Clio gets top billing on this list – simply put, we think it’s the best small car you can buy at the moment. The Clio’s success story begins with its good looks.
What is the best small car to buy?
Here our experts name the top 10 best small cars you can currently buy.
- Volkswagen Polo. The Volkswagen Polo is one of those small cars that’s just really good at everything.
- Peugeot 208.
- Hyundai i10.
- Mini 5-door hatch.
- Seat Ibiza.
- Ford Fiesta.
- Dacia Sandero.
- Audi A1 sportback.
Is Renault Clio Dynamique a good car?
The Clio is very quiet for a car in this segment with very little wind, engine or road noise at sensible speeds. This contributes greatly to comfort levels as does the ride quality, which is of a very good standard. Seat comfort is also good, both for front and rear passengers.
Is Renault Clio fuel efficient?
With a claimed economy figure of 64.2mpg, the E-Tech hybrid is the most frugal Clio on paper, although its True MPG test result of 51.6mpg is a little disappointing (for reference, the Toyota Yaris returned nearly 60mpg).
How often should you change the timing belt on a Renault Clio?
Renault recommends a belt change every 100,000km for all models up to 1999, and every 120,000km for all later models, or for low mileages.