- 1 Is Renault KWID a good car to buy?
- 2 Is Renault KWID safe for long drive?
- 3 Are Renault cars safe?
- 4 What is wrong with the Renault KWID?
- 5 Which Kwid model is best?
- 6 How is KWID for long drive?
- 7 What is the number 1 safest car?
- 8 Which car has highest safety rating?
- 9 Does Renault Kwid have resale value?
- 10 Which Colour is best for Renault Kwid?
Is Renault KWID a good car to buy?
Kwid is a good-looking and stylish car in the segment with low maintenance, mileage, and with feature-loaded.
Is Renault KWID safe for long drive?
Kwid comes in 2 variants. 800cc and 999 cc (also known as 1 L) engine. For long drives, the 999cc variant is advisable as it produces more power.
Are Renault cars safe?
2. Renault Triber. Renault Triber is the latest car in the country to receive a four-star safety rating by Global NCAP. The seven-seater MPV received a score of 11.62 out of 17 for adult passenger protection and 27 out of 49 for child protection.
What is wrong with the Renault KWID?
Vibration and Noises Kwid’s cabin welcomes all kinds of vibrations and noises while it makes its way around the city. Customers have reported unusual noises while braking, vibrations from the engine and in some cases the entire car being rattled by a bad section of road.
Which Kwid model is best?
@ Jalaj | Renault Kwid RXT (o) is the best variant as it consisits of all the features that normal car contains..it has driver airbags,ac, Touch screen, rear camera and navigation
How is KWID for long drive?
I drove it at a speed of 90 km/hr in planes besides touching 60km/hr in curve roads on hills and still had an average of 24.42km/ltrs. Smooth drive, with an experience of highly responsive brakes, the suspension gives a sturdy feeling in curves even at a speed of 40-45km and in rough surfaces.
What is the number 1 safest car?
Cars like the Acura TLX, Genesis G70, and Subaru Crosstrek all earned an IIHS Top Safety Pick+ award for 2021. For the 2021 model year, more than 50 vehicles won the top award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. That’s the highest number of IIHS Top Safety Pick+ awards ever.
Which car has highest safety rating?
List of Top 10 Safest Cars in India
- Tata Nexon – NCAP Rating 5 Stars.
- Tata Altroz – NCAP Rating 5 Stars.
- Mahindra XUV 300 – NCAP Rating 5 Stars.
- Mahindra Marazzo – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Volkswagen Polo – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
- Tata Tiago – NCAP Rating 4 Stars.
Does Renault Kwid have resale value?
You get a strong resale value and an unmatched 4-year warranty on the Renault hatchback. In fact, the Kwid’s depreciation rate is even better than hatchbacks from a segment above. It has even has won an award by Mahindra First Choice IBB as ‘Best Resale Value Car’ in the entry-level segment.
Which Colour is best for Renault Kwid?
Choosing a color is all about personal preference as each color is interpreted in a different way based on person to person experience or emotional make-up, presently Renault Kwid is available in 5 colors: Outback Bronze, Planet Grey, Moonlight Silver, Ice Cool White and Fiery Red, all are attractive colors, my