- 1 Is Duster petrol a good car?
- 2 Is it worth buying Renault Duster?
- 3 Why you should not buy duster?
- 4 What is the maintenance cost of Renault Duster?
- 5 Which is better Duster petrol or diesel?
- 6 Is New Duster 7 seater?
- 7 Which Renault Duster is the best?
- 8 Is Renault Duster a safe car?
- 9 Why is Captur not selling?
- 10 Which Renault car is best?
- 11 Is Duster a 7 seater price?
Is Duster petrol a good car?
All Renault Duster Reviews Overall it’s a good car. It would have been great if it could give more mileage. In terms of comfort, I would really appreciate its front and back seats. Very less mileage on highway-10 km/l.
Is it worth buying Renault Duster?
Renault Duster look muscular and better than most modern-day SUVs. Its ride comfort is ideal for Indian roads. The Renault Duster gets small updates to keep it relevant though its rivals are ahead in terms of safety and creature comforts.
Why you should not buy duster?
Never buy Renault duster I have Renault Duster RXz 110ps with Mileage of 11.8 to 13.2km/L. Duster has a regular issue of (Engine part called) High pressure pump which delivers Diesel from Diesel tank to Engine. This High pressure pump becomes inoperative or less operative after 90,000 km run.
What is the maintenance cost of Renault Duster?
The estimated maintenance cost of Renault Duster 2016-2019 for 6 years is Rs 65,600. The first service after 2000 km, second service after 10000 km and third service after 20000 km is free of cost.
Which is better Duster petrol or diesel?
Renault Duster powered by petrol engine has the ability to deliver a mileage of 13.24 kmpl. The diesel variant offers higher mileage as compared to the petrol variant of Renault Duster with a value of 20.45 kmpl by the engine delivering a power output of 83.8 bhp.
Is New Duster 7 seater?
Compared to the 5-seater Duster, the new 7-seater SUV carries vertically stacked and longer taillamps. Globally, the Dacia Duster (Renault Duster) is offered with multiple engine options. In India, the SUV comes with a 1.3L turbo petrol motor that’s good for 154bhp and 250Nm of torque.
Which Renault Duster is the best?
Renault Duster 1.5 dCi Dynamique 4X4 Manual (R327 900)
- The best-selling Duster model in the first six months of 2019 is the 1.5 dCi Prestige EDC 4X2.
- It is somewhat surprising, as this model is also the most expensive model in the line-up.
Is Renault Duster a safe car?
The Renault Duster makes it to the top 10 list with three stars for adult occupant safety (9.0/17) and two stars for child occupant safety (17.75/49). The Duster is now a petrol-only model priced between Rs 8.49-9.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Why is Captur not selling?
Renault discontinues Captur SUV in India The Captur failed to capture the Indian SUV buyer and sold just 6,618 units from November 2017 to end-March 2020. BS 6 norms saw Renault India abandon diesel engines entirely, thus removing one of the Captur’s few strengths.
Which Renault car is best?
Best Mileage Cars
- 1. Renault Kwid. 4.07 – 5.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kwid RXE 0.8.
- 2. Renault Kiger. 5.64 – 10.09 Lakh | 20 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kiger RXE MT.
- 3. Renault Triber. 5.49 – 7.95 Lakh | 19 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
- 4. Renault Duster. 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
Is Duster a 7 seater price?
Renault Duster Price 9.86 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 14.25 Lakh. Renault Duster is offered in 7 variants – the base model of Duster is RXS and the top variant Renault Duster RXZ Turbo CVT which comes at a price tag of Rs. 14.25 Lakh.