- 1 Is Renault Duster a reliable car?
- 2 Is it worth buying Renault Duster?
- 3 Why you should not buy duster?
- 4 Is duster a good SUV?
- 5 Is duster expensive to maintain?
- 6 Which Colour is best for duster?
- 7 Which Renault Duster is the best?
- 8 Is Duster good for long drive?
- 9 Which is better Duster petrol or diesel?
- 10 Why is Captur not selling?
- 11 Is it worth to buy second hand Duster?
- 12 Is Renault Duster a 7 seater car?
- 13 Which is the best SUV in India?
- 14 How safe is Renault Duster?
Is Renault Duster a reliable car?
The Duster finished very very high up in our small and value car class reliability poll, too. The Duster’s standard warranty lasts an unremarkable three years or 60,000 miles. Extended five-year/60,000-mile and seven-year/100,000-mile warranties are affordable options.
Is it worth buying Renault Duster?
Renault Duster look muscular and better than most modern-day SUVs. Its ride comfort is ideal for Indian roads. The Renault Duster gets small updates to keep it relevant though its rivals are ahead in terms of safety and creature comforts.
Why you should not buy duster?
Never buy Renault duster I have Renault Duster RXz 110ps with Mileage of 11.8 to 13.2km/L. Duster has a regular issue of (Engine part called) High pressure pump which delivers Diesel from Diesel tank to Engine. This High pressure pump becomes inoperative or less operative after 90,000 km run.
Is duster a good SUV?
Good car with great handling and stability. Decent build quality and features are not updated as per current competition.
Is duster expensive to maintain?
Renault Duster 2016-2019 Maintenance Cost The estimated maintenance cost of Renault Duster 2016-2019 for 6 years is Rs 65,600. The first service after 2000 km, second service after 10000 km and third service after 20000 km is free of cost.
Which Colour is best for duster?
Renault Duster Colours
- Pearl White.
- Outback Bronze.
- Slate Grey.
- Moonlight Silver.
- Cayenne Orange.
- Mahogany Brown.
- Caspian Blue Metallic.
Which Renault Duster is the best?
Renault Duster 1.5 dCi Dynamique 4X4 Manual (R327 900)
- The best-selling Duster model in the first six months of 2019 is the 1.5 dCi Prestige EDC 4X2.
- It is somewhat surprising, as this model is also the most expensive model in the line-up.
Is Duster good for long drive?
The Renault Duster is a perfect car for hard and tough Indian roads. With its thrifty engine, Renault Duster can easily travel on distances with ease. The car is available in both petrol and diesel variants with manual and AMT gearbox. And don’t worry it has enough back seat space, you can use anyway.
Which is better Duster petrol or diesel?
Renault Duster powered by petrol engine has the ability to deliver a mileage of 13.24 kmpl. The diesel variant offers higher mileage as compared to the petrol variant of Renault Duster with a value of 20.45 kmpl by the engine delivering a power output of 83.8 bhp.
Why is Captur not selling?
Renault discontinues Captur SUV in India The Captur failed to capture the Indian SUV buyer and sold just 6,618 units from November 2017 to end-March 2020. BS 6 norms saw Renault India abandon diesel engines entirely, thus removing one of the Captur’s few strengths.
Is it worth to buy second hand Duster?
Final Verdict – If you want to buy a used Renault Duster, then make sure you do not spend more than Rs. 8.05 lakhs to Rs. 9.50 lakhs. If you have bargaining skills and the ability to identify a good used vehicle, then you will surely come across a brilliant car within an affordable price.
Is Renault Duster a 7 seater car?
Renault Duster is a 5 seater car, Which is priced at Rs 9.86 Lakh. Check more 5 seater SUV options on CarDekho.
Which is the best SUV in India?
Top 10 SUV Cars in India
- Hyundai Venue. According to a November 2019 report, Hyundai sold more than 51,000 units of its brand new SUV, Hyundai Venue in the first 6 months of its lifecycle.
- KIA Seltos.
- Hyundai Creta.
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
- Mahindra XUV300.
- Tata Harrier.
- Mahindra XUV500.
- Tata Nexon.
How safe is Renault Duster?
The popular SUV achieved 29.47% in Adult Occupant box, 22.93% in Child Occupant box, 50.79% in Pedestrian Protection and Vulnerable Road Users box and 34.88% in Safety Assist box.