- 1 How do you reset the spanner light on a Renault Megane?
- 2 What does the spanner light mean on a Renault Megane?
- 3 What does the spanner light mean on a Renault?
- 4 What is a toxic fume warning light?
- 5 What causes the ESP light to come on?
- 6 How do you turn off the engine management light on a Renault Megane?
- 7 What does spanner mean on dashboard?
- 8 What does the spanner symbol mean on a car?
- 9 What does spanner light mean on Clio?
How do you reset the spanner light on a Renault Megane?
Reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2
- Switch ON the gnition, don’t start the vehicle.
- Push and release the button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service Due Now message appears on the display.
- When Service Due Now message is displayed push and hold the same button located at the end of wiper stalk.
What does the spanner light mean on a Renault Megane?
Fault Warning Light This spanner symbol will illuminate on the dashboard when a non-specific fault has occurred. Symbol will illuminate with ignition but should go out shortly after. If light remains on or comes on during driving, you should drive carefully to a Renault technician immediately.
What does the spanner light mean on a Renault?
The spanner light usually means the car is due a service. Have a look through the drivers handbook. If you don’t have a handbook one in pdf format can be downloaded from the Renault UK website.
What is a toxic fume warning light?
It restricts the engine revs, and stops you from driving too quickly (above 30mph until the car is fixed) until you get to a garage. The toxic fume light can mean just about anything along the fuel line could need replacing, so I think you might need to take it to a garage for a fault code readout.
What causes the ESP light to come on?
This light may turn on when driving in adverse conditions. If the warning light is flashing, that means the ESP traction control is working, and you will feel more grip within your wheels. This may also occur when driving on good tarmac, which may mean that your wheel sensors need replacing.
How do you turn off the engine management light on a Renault Megane?
An even simpler way to clear the engine management light is to turn the ignition on and off. This approach achieves the same outcome as the previous step, but without disconnecting the battery. Turn the ignition on and off three times, pausing a second between each cycle. The engine management light should go off.
What does spanner mean on dashboard?
Many cars will monitor the time and mileage covered since the previous service and alert you when the next is due with a spanner symbol. They monitor wear and tear on components, and then calculate when the next service is needed.
What does the spanner symbol mean on a car?
The Vauxhall Corsa spanner light on the dash is essentially a warning light. It looks like a car with a spanner through it and remains it illuminated when you’ve started the ignition to signify that your car is due for a service. In this case, you should book your car in for servicing as soon as possible.
What does spanner light mean on Clio?
Dashboard warning light Upon turning on the ignition on the Renault Clio, the spanner warning light will illuminate and extinguish as soon as the engine has started. If the warning light remains illuminated whilst driving, drive carefully and consult an approved vehicle technician as soon as possible.