How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Renault?
- Turn on the Renault Easy Link system.
- Tap the ‘phone’ widget.
- Tap ‘OK’ to add a new device.
- Select the device you wish to connect from the list.
- Navigate to your devices Bluetooth settings and tap ‘RENAULT’ from the list.
- When prompted, tap ‘PAIR’.
- Tap ‘OK’ to accept the connection of the new device.
- That’s it!
What is r Go Connect?
Assistance. R&GO app. Available on Android and iOS, R&Go is a practical and intelligent app developed for perfect integration with your Renault vehicle.
How do I connect my phone to my Renault truck?
Connecting your Android smartphone to the radio: Enable Bluetooth on your Android smartphone. On the radio, press “Phone”, then select “Pair phone”. A timer starts, giving you around one minute to pair your phone with the radio.
How do I connect to the Internet in R?
Method 2: For pairing from your R-LINK
- Automatically search for Bluetooth devices from your R-LINK:
- Homepage > Menu > Phone > Message “Manage devices” > YES.
- Choose your Android phone.
- Approve the pairing procedure by checking the code displayed on the two devices and accept the connection request.
How do I connect my phone to my Renault kadjar?
Below are the steps to follow to pair your Android phone with R-LINK 2:
- To make your phone visible, from your phone click on “Settings” > “Bluetooth®” > “Activated”;
- Tick the phone and select “R-LINK” to launch the connection;
Where is the aux in a Renault Clio 2010?
It will say so on the front panel, bottom right.
Does Renault Captur have Bluetooth?
It comes with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphone integration, a DAB radio and Bluetooth.