- 1 Is Duster a 7-seater?
- 2 What is the lowest price of Duster car?
- 3 What is the price of Duster 7-seater?
- 4 Why did Renault Duster fail in India?
- 5 Which car is best for family?
- 6 Is duster an 8 seater?
- 7 Which Renault car is best?
- 8 Is Duster a failure?
- 9 What is the maintenance cost of Renault Duster?
- 10 Is Renault successful in India?
Is Duster a 7-seater?
Renault Duster is a 5 seater car, Which is priced at Rs 9.86 Lakh. Check more 5 seater SUV options on CarDekho.
What is the lowest price of Duster car?
The cheapest Duster petrol variant is priced at Rs. 7.86 lakh, while the lowest priced diesel variant is 85 PS RxE. This model cost Rs. 8.70 lakh.
What is the price of Duster 7-seater?
Renault Duster Price 9.86 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 14.25 Lakh. Renault Duster is offered in 7 variants – the base model of Duster is RXS and the top variant Renault Duster RXZ Turbo CVT which comes at a price tag of Rs. 14.25 Lakh.
Why did Renault Duster fail in India?
But the car with its dated looks and high pricing failed to strike a chord with Indian consumers. Such was the scale of the failure that it ended up killing the joint venture in 2010. Ironically, the Logan’s failure laid the foundation for the success of Renault’s compact sport-utility vehicle (SUV) Duster.
Which car is best for family?
Best Family Cars in India under 5 lakh
- Tata Tiago. Let us start the list with one of the most impressive family offerings from Tata, the Tiago.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800.
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio.
- Renault Triber.
- Datsun GO+
Is duster an 8 seater?
Renault Duster is a 5 seater SUV available in a price range of ₹ 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh. It is available in 7 variants, 1 engine option and 2 transmission options: Manual and Automatic (CVT). Other key specifications of the Duster include a Ground Clearance of 205 mm and Bootspace of 475 litres.
Which Renault car is best?
Best Mileage Cars
- 1. Renault Kwid. 4.07 – 5.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kwid RXE 0.8.
- 2. Renault Kiger. 5.64 – 10.09 Lakh | 20 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kiger RXE MT.
- 3. Renault Triber. 5.49 – 7.95 Lakh | 19 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
- 4. Renault Duster. 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
Is Duster a failure?
Originally credited for making the compact SUV segment popular in India, Duster’s sales had taken a fall as Hyundai Creta became the most popular compact SUV. But despite all this, the new Duster failed to rack up sales as it couldn’t match up to the new rival, Kia Seltos, currently the best-selling SUV in its segment.
What is the maintenance cost of Renault Duster?
The estimated maintenance cost of Renault Duster 2016-2019 for 6 years is Rs 65,600. The first service after 2000 km, second service after 10000 km and third service after 20000 km is free of cost.
Is Renault successful in India?
Renault’s resurgence in India is thanks to the rollout of new SUVs like the Triber and, more recently, the Kiger. As per the company, it has sold a total of 48,970 units in India in the first half of CY2021, which puts the country at No. 8 position in Renault’s Top 15 global markets.