- 1 What are the warning lights on a Renault Clio?
- 2 How do you turn off the start/stop on a Renault Clio?
- 3 What are the symbols in car meter?
- 4 What does the car off sign mean?
- 5 What pressure should Renault Clio Tyres be?
- 6 What is a toxic fume warning light?
- 7 What does the ECO button do on a Renault Clio?
- 8 How do I manually start my Renault Clio?
- 9 How does Renault start/stop work?
- 10 What does the yellow symbol on my dashboard mean?
- 11 What does the i symbol mean in a car?
- 12 What is the meaning of engine symbol on dashboard?
- 13 What is the most common reason for check engine light?
- 14 Why would the brake warning light come on?
- 15 What does the flashing lock and car symbol mean on dashboard?
What are the warning lights on a Renault Clio?
Renault Clio: Warning lights
- Side light warning light.
- Main beam headlight telltale.
- Dipped beam headlight telltale.
- Front fog light tell-tale.
- Rear fog light telltale.
- Left-hand direction indicator. tell-tale.
- Right-hand direction indicator. tell-tale.
- Air bag warning light.
How do you turn off the start/stop on a Renault Clio?
In the event of an emergency, the engine can be restarted by pressing on the clutch pedal if the Stop and Start function is activated. Press switch 1 to deactivate the function. The message “Stop & Start deactivated” will appear on the instrument panel and the integrated warning light 2 on the switch will light up.
What are the symbols in car meter?
15 Common Warning Lights on Your Car’s Dashboard
- Oil Pressure Light.
- Tire Pressure Warning Light.
- Engine Temperature Warning.
- Traction Control Light.
- Anti-lock Brake Warning Light.
- Engine Warning (Check Engine Light)
- Battery Alert.
- Low Fuel Indicator.
What does the car off sign mean?
The exception would be if the symbol has OFF written underneath it, which means your vehicle stability assist system has been turned off. Put simply, the vehicle stability assist system, as you might have guessed, helps stabilize the vehicle.
What pressure should Renault Clio Tyres be?
This tyre placard recommends a minimum tyre pressure of 29psi for the 2018 Renault Clio RS hatchback. This is equal to 200kPa and 2.0 bar. This tyre pressure placard is located on the inside of the drivers door.
What is a toxic fume warning light?
It restricts the engine revs, and stops you from driving too quickly (above 30mph until the car is fixed) until you get to a garage. The toxic fume light can mean just about anything along the fuel line could need replacing, so I think you might need to take it to a garage for a fault code readout.
ECO mode is a function which optimises fuel consumption. This acts on certain driving actions (acceleration, shifting gears, cruise control, deceleration etc.). Limiting acceleration enables low fuel consumption in urban and surrounding areas.
How do I manually start my Renault Clio?
Renault Clio: Starting, Stopping the engine. When you get into the vehicle, insert the RENAULT card integrated key, pointing towards you, fully into the card reader 2. To start, press button 1. If a gear is engaged, depress the clutch pedal to start the vehicle.
How does Renault start/stop work?
The Renault Clio stop start system helps to reduce fuel consumption and lowers exhaust gas emissions. The system is activated automatically each time the engine is started. When coming to a standstill in your vehicle, the engine automatically stops and restarts when you move off.
What does the yellow symbol on my dashboard mean?
Orange or yellow dashboard lights remind you that something needs to be serviced soon, like an oil change, or that something is wrong with your emissions system. Green or blue symbols indicate a system is working properly or a system is on, such as when your high beam headlights are on.
What does the i symbol mean in a car?
Owner Manual Indicator Symbols The ‘open book’ image with a letter ‘i’ in it indicates that the driver should reference the owner’s manual.
What is the meaning of engine symbol on dashboard?
Check your dashboard gauges and lights for indications of low oil pressure or overheating. These conditions mean you should pull over and shut off the engine as soon as you can find a safe place to do so. On some cars, a yellow check engine light means investigate the problem and a red one means stop right now.
What is the most common reason for check engine light?
Oxygen Sensor A faulty oxygen sensor will return a check engine warning every time. In fact, it’s one of the most common reasons why a check engine light comes on while you’re driving your automobile.
Why would the brake warning light come on?
The BRAKE light When this light comes on, it means one of two things. Either the hydraulic fluid (brake fluid) in the master cylinder is low, or the parking brake is engaged. If the system springs a leak, the fluid level will drop. A leak can cause your brakes to fail.
What does the flashing lock and car symbol mean on dashboard?
So what exactly is the flashing car and lock? This is actually your vehicle’s way of telling you that its engine immobilizer is armed and working properly.