- 1 What does the stop light mean on a Clio?
- 2 What does it mean when all the lights come on the dashboard?
- 3 What lights should be on the dashboard?
- 4 How do I reset my Clio dashboard?
- 5 What is a toxic fume warning light?
- 6 Can you drive with electronic throttle control light on?
- 7 What is the orange light on the dashboard for?
- 8 What are the three main warning lights?
- 9 How do I fix my dashboard warning lights?
- 10 How do you check dashboard warning lights?
What does the stop light mean on a Clio?
STOP light It requires you to stop immediately, for your own safety, as soon as traffic conditions allow. Switch off the engine and do not restart it.
What does it mean when all the lights come on the dashboard?
The dash lights coming on and vehicle shutting down are, most likely, related to a charging system problem. It’s fairly common for all the dash lights to come on with no alternator output, low voltage can cause unusual electrical issues. The alternator should have been tested at the time of battery replacement.
What lights should be on the dashboard?
Here are the most important warning lights to look out for:
- ECU / Engine warning light.
- Brake system / brake fluid warning light.
- ABS warning light.
- Oil pressure warning light.
- Battery charge warning light.
- Coolant warning light.
- Tyre pressure monitor warning light.
- Airbag warning light.
How do I reset my Clio dashboard?
Hold down both buttons at the end off stork. Switch on still holding buttons down then switch off then depress buttons 10 times. The new mileage will show on the display. If its just the spanner warning light flashing on the dash board then it’s easy to reset.
What is a toxic fume warning light?
It restricts the engine revs, and stops you from driving too quickly (above 30mph until the car is fixed) until you get to a garage. The toxic fume light can mean just about anything along the fuel line could need replacing, so I think you might need to take it to a garage for a fault code readout.
Can you drive with electronic throttle control light on?
Can I drive with the throttle control light on? Yes, usually, but you should go straight to a repair shop. There can be many different causes for the throttle control warning light, so a proper diagnosis is key.
What is the orange light on the dashboard for?
Orange or yellow dashboard lights remind you that something needs to be serviced soon, like an oil change, or that something is wrong with your emissions system. While not an emergency, you should have a repair person look at the problem as soon as possible.
What are the three main warning lights?
Your dashboard likely displays warnings in three colors: red, yellow or orange, and green or blue. A red warning light is usually a sign of an immediate problem that needs your attention right away. In some cases, it might not be safe to keep driving if you see a red warning light.
How do I fix my dashboard warning lights?
Tip: If you are having difficulty locating it, refer to your vehicle’s owner manual.
- Step 2: Adjust the dimmer switch.
- Step 1: Locate the fuse for the dashboard lights.
- Step 2: Remove and inspect the fuse.
- Step 1: Remove the trim around the gauge cluster.
- Step 2: Remove the fasteners.
- Step 3: Remove the gauge cluster.
How do you check dashboard warning lights?
Take your car key and insert it into the ignition, and switch the car to the “on” position, but not to the “start” position in which the engine is running. When you do this, as you may have noticed before, some or all of your dashboard indicator lights will illuminate.