- 1 Are Renault Clios good second hand cars?
- 2 Is the Renault Clio a reliable car?
- 3 Is Renault Clio 2015 a good car?
- 4 What goes wrong with Renault Clio?
- 5 Are Renault Clios expensive to repair?
- 6 Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
- 7 Are Renaults expensive to repair?
- 8 What causes Renault Clio not to start?
- 9 What was the most reliable car ever made?
- 10 Do Renault Clio hold their value?
- 11 Is Renault Clio good first car?
- 12 Is Renault Clio discontinued?
- 13 How often should you change the timing belt on a Renault Clio?
- 14 Is Renault Clio fuel efficient?
- 15 Is Renault Clio 2017 a good car?
Are Renault Clios good second hand cars?
Why buy a used Clio? Renaults are considered to be excellent all-rounders, and the Clio is no exception. They offer a mix of superior drive, reliable engines and an excellent safety rating, and so it’s easy to see why the Clio has remained such a popular choice among all drivers.
Is the Renault Clio a reliable car?
The Clio appears to be pretty reliable, and it’s one of the safest superminis on sale. The latest Clio is the safest yet – it achieved a full five stars when tested by industry body Euro NCAP, with impressive adult, child and assistance ratings of 96%, 89% and 75% respectively.
Is Renault Clio 2015 a good car?
Its coupe styling is amongst the best in the supermini segment with sweeping lines, attractive panel creases and hidden rear door handles. As befitting a succession of hatchbacks in this sector the Clio has grown in length and width but is lower giving it a sportier stance and better aerodynamics.
What goes wrong with Renault Clio?
The Clio has been recalled twice over possible issues with how protectors on the brake hoses were fitted. In the worse case scenario this could result in wear to the hoses that causes fluid to leak, ultimately reducing braking performance (you’ll also see a warning light on the dash).
Are Renault Clios expensive to repair?
The Renault Clio has a reliability index of 63 which is very good, and an average repair cost of £252.77. It appears that the main problems with the Clio come down to the electrics and axle and suspension, both accounting for 32.76% of problems.
Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
4. Renault Megane – 45 out of 1,000 matches. Weirdly the Megane has the opposite effect that its baby brother, the Clio, does on women. Yet more proof that size doesn’t matter.
Are Renaults expensive to repair?
Renaults, Skodas, Fiats and Fords rank among the cheapest cars to repair, according to a new survey. For the majority of drivers, how much they can trust that car to get them from A to B is most important.
What causes Renault Clio not to start?
The most common causes that hinders normal starting operation of your Renault Clio are dead key fob battery, dead 12v battery, corrosion on battery terminals, bad alternator, clogged fuel filter, broken starter, blown fuse, empty gas tank, immobilizer error or any fault in the electrical system.
What was the most reliable car ever made?
Most Reliable Cars Ever Made
- Mazda MX-5.
- Toyota Camry.
- Honda Civic.
- Volvo 700 and 900 Series.
- Lexus LS 400.
- Toyota Corolla.
- Saab 900.
- Volkswagen Beetle. The original Volkswagen Beetle is still a common sight in some parts of the world.
Do Renault Clio hold their value?
There’s no two ways about it – the Clio doesn’t hold its value very well on the used market. This is partly due to Renault’s lingering reputation for making somewhat fragile and unreliable cars and partly due to the fact that the Clio isn’t considered as prestigious or desirable as a Volkswagen Polo.
Is Renault Clio good first car?
1. Renault Clio. Taking home the Parkers Award for ‘Best First Car ‘ means the Clio gets top billing on this list – simply put, we think it’s the best small car you can buy at the moment. The Clio’s success story begins with its good looks.
Is Renault Clio discontinued?
However, fast forward to 2020, and Renault has sold just 22 examples of the run-out model. There will be no more Renault Clio hatchbacks left in local showrooms once remaining stock sells out.
How often should you change the timing belt on a Renault Clio?
Renault recommends a belt change every 100,000km for all models up to 1999, and every 120,000km for all later models, or for low mileages.
Is Renault Clio fuel efficient?
With a claimed economy figure of 64.2mpg, the E-Tech hybrid is the most frugal Clio on paper, although its True MPG test result of 51.6mpg is a little disappointing (for reference, the Toyota Yaris returned nearly 60mpg).
Is Renault Clio 2017 a good car?
The Clio is a pleasant, easygoing car to drive, with stable and engaging handling, a nice ride and a decent range of engines. Steering is a bit artificial but handling is otherwise eager and even the regular cars are fun to chuck about. The disappointment of the range remains the Renault Sport 200 Turbo model.