- 1 What cars are in the group 1 insurance?
- 2 What goes wrong with Renault Clio?
- 3 Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
- 4 Is a Renault Clio a good first car?
- 5 What is the cheapest car to insure in the UK?
- 6 How much is it to insure a Corsa at 17?
- 7 What does insurance group 8u mean?
- 8 Is Insurance Group 1 cheap?
- 9 Is Insurance Group 1 high?
- 10 Is Insurance Group 3 expensive?
- 11 Are Renault Clio a good car?
- 12 Is a Renault Clio a reliable car?
- 13 Is Renault Clio Dynamique a good car?
What cars are in the group 1 insurance?
Cars in Insurance Group 1
- Vauxhall Corsa hatchback.
- Fiat Panda.
- Citroen C1.
- Nissan Micra.
- Smart ForFour.
- Chevrolet Spark.
- Skoda Citigo.
- Volkswagen Up.
What goes wrong with Renault Clio?
The Clio has been recalled twice over possible issues with how protectors on the brake hoses were fitted. In the worse case scenario this could result in wear to the hoses that causes fluid to leak, ultimately reducing braking performance (you’ll also see a warning light on the dash).
Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
4. Renault Megane – 45 out of 1,000 matches. Weirdly the Megane has the opposite effect that its baby brother, the Clio, does on women. Yet more proof that size doesn’t matter.
Is a Renault Clio a good first car?
Renault Clio Taking home the Parkers Award for ‘Best First Car’ means the Clio gets top billing on this list – simply put, we think it’s the best small car you can buy at the moment. The Clio’s success story begins with its good looks. That carries over to the inside, where all Clios get an up-to-date dash design.
What is the cheapest car to insure in the UK?
What is the cheapest car to insure?
- Hyundai i10.
- SEAT Ibiza.
- Nissan Micra.
- Ford Ka+
- Toyota Yaris.
- Smart Forfour.
- Skoda Citigo. The Skoda Citigo is in car insurance group 1 as a result of its low price and solid engineering.
- Kia Rio. The Kia Rio is a cheap car to insure for small families, with models starting in group 1.
How much is it to insure a Corsa at 17?
Vauxhall Corsa Packed with clever technology and surprisingly roomy, the Vauxhall Corsa is finding favour with a new generation of motorists. Whilst the average insurance cost is £1,342, this can go down to £711 for 17 year olds.
What does insurance group 8u mean?
Car insurance groups are used by insurers to determine the appropriate cost of covering a specific vehicle. Insurance groups range from group 1 (cheapest) to group 50 (most expensive). That means cars in insurance group 8 are the eighth cheapest group to repair.
Is Insurance Group 1 cheap?
Cars found in Group 1 are normally the cheapest to insure, because they score well on the series of factors used to calculate the groups. These cars are usually some of the cheapest to buy, but, just as importantly, are also some of the cheapest to repair if they’re damaged in an accident.
Is Insurance Group 1 high?
Insurance groups range from 1 to 50, with 1 being the cheapest and 50 being the most expensive. However, even smaller, cheaper models can find themselves in higher insurance groups if they have, say, a larger engine size or unimpressive safety rating.
Is Insurance Group 3 expensive?
Cars in insurance group 3 are at the cheaper end of the scale when it comes to average car insurance premiums. This is good news if you have a car in this group or if you’re considering buying one.
Are Renault Clio a good car?
The latest Renault Clio is the best yet, sitting right at the top of its class alongside the ever-popular Ford Fiesta. The Clio is a high-quality item despite its competitive pricing and feels a near-perfect combination of practicality, standard equipment and stylish showroom appeal.
Is a Renault Clio a reliable car?
The Clio appears to be pretty reliable, and it’s one of the safest superminis on sale. The latest Clio is the safest yet – it achieved a full five stars when tested by industry body Euro NCAP, with impressive adult, child and assistance ratings of 96%, 89% and 75% respectively.
Is Renault Clio Dynamique a good car?
The Clio is very quiet for a car in this segment with very little wind, engine or road noise at sensible speeds. This contributes greatly to comfort levels as does the ride quality, which is of a very good standard. Seat comfort is also good, both for front and rear passengers.