- 1 How do I update R-Link software?
- 2 How do I update my Renault Megane R-Link?
- 3 Which version of R-Link do I have?
- 4 Are Renault map updates free?
- 5 How do I activate R-Link?
- 6 How do I link 2 in R?
- 7 How do I update my Renault sat nav?
- 8 How do I turn my satnav off on my Renault?
- 9 How can I connect two Internet in R-Link?
- 10 What is r-link coyote?
- 11 How do I reset my R-Link 2?
How do I update R-Link software?
From a computer go to his account My Renault then the R-Link Store. On the R-Link store go to the Updates section. If an update exists then it will report, click Update. Insert the SD card into the computer and start the R-Link Tool Box if it does not start automatically.
How do I update my Renault Megane R-Link?
How to perform updates:
- Find your vehicle’s SD card. Enter your vehicle to find your system’s SD card.
- Download the updates onto your SD card. Tick the available updates and click ‘Update’.
- Update the vehicle. Re-enter your vehicle with the SD card, start the engine and insert the SD card.
Which version of R-Link do I have?
To find the software version of your R-LINK Evolution system. In the main menu of R-LINK Evolution, choose the “system” menu. Go to screen 2 of the system menu and click on “Status and information “. Click “Version Information” at the top of the screen.
Are Renault map updates free?
Travel with peace of mind: map updates are free of charge for 3 years following the purchase of your vehicle. Check here if map updates are available for your multimedia system. Got a question about your multimedia system?
How do I activate R-Link?
Here are the steps to follow to pair your Windows Phone with R-LINK 2:
- To make your phone visible, from your phone click on “Settings” > “Bluetooth®” > “Activated”;
- On R-LINK 2, go into “Menu” > “Phone”, then confirm the Bluetooth® connection between the system and your phone by clicking on “OK”;
How to install the 2.2. 19.300 update? Follow the guide!
- Plug an empty FAT32 USB key into the car, wait a minute.
- Plug into his computer where there is the R-Link 2 toolbox to install.
- Launch the R-Link 2 toolbox.
- The update is normally proposed if the vehicle is compatible.
To update your map, follow these steps:
- Insert a USB key to your navigation device and save its navigation data.
- Download the Toolbox to your computer and insert the USB drive.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update your map.
- Re-insert the USB drive into your navigation device and upload the data.
If you just press the Nav button it will go off.
How can I connect two Internet in R-Link?
Method 2: For pairing from your R-LINK
- Automatically search for Bluetooth devices from your R-LINK:
- Homepage > Menu > Phone > Message “Manage devices” > YES.
- Choose your Android phone.
- Approve the pairing procedure by checking the code displayed on the two devices and accept the connection request.
The Coyote Series was essentially an application designed specifically for the French market, where it is illegal to have any device in your vehicle that can detect speed cameras. It is a community based app, where its users inform each other of speed cameras.
How do I reset my R-Link 2?
You can reset all system settings and/ or delete all personal data. To do this, from the main menu, select “System”, “Factory reset”, then press “Yes” to con- firm. The system is reset.