What is the spanner light on Renault Clio?
Dashboard warning light Upon turning on the ignition on the Renault Clio, the spanner warning light will illuminate and extinguish as soon as the engine has started. The warning light may illuminate alongside other indicator lights and messages on the dashboard.
What are the service intervals for a Renault Clio?
Renault Clio Service
- Renault Clio Interim Service. We recommend having an Interim Service every 6,000 miles or 6 months (whichever is sooner) to keep your car safe and roadworthy between full services.
- Renault Clio Full Service.
- Combine your Renault Clio Service with an MOT and save.
How do you turn the service light off on a Renault Megane?
Reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2
- Switch ON the gnition, don’t start the vehicle.
- Push and release the button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service Due Now message appears on the display.
- When Service Due Now message is displayed push and hold the same button located at the end of wiper stalk.
How do you reset the service light on a Renault?
Switch ON the ignition, don’t start the car. Press and release the top button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service required message appears on the display.
What is a toxic fume warning light?
It restricts the engine revs, and stops you from driving too quickly (above 30mph until the car is fixed) until you get to a garage. The toxic fume light can mean just about anything along the fuel line could need replacing, so I think you might need to take it to a garage for a fault code readout.