Does a Renault Clio have a spare TYRE?
The spare has been relegated to the world of the ‘optional extra’ (that’s if it can be fitted at all). As already stated, you should have a temporary repair kit, but it may have been retained by the previous owner, or used and not replaced.
How do you release the spare wheel on a Renault Master?
To remove the emergency spare wheel
- – Insert the end of the unlocking key 3 extended (depending on the vehicle) by the hexagonal extension piece 5 and the wheelbrace 6 in location 1 or 4 (the use of other tools could damage the mechanism);
- – unclip the component 2 on the wheel rim;
How do you remove a spare tire without a tool?
Removing a spare tire without the factory tool is easy when you follow these steps:
- Get under the truck.
- Pull off the guide tube.
- Pull out the key with pliers.
- Insert crank into the new hole.
- Turn the crank counterclockwise to lower the tire.
Does Renault Captur have a spare wheel?
You should also know that in the eyes of the law it is not not compulsory to have a spare wheel on your Renault Captur. Nevertheless, we strongly advise to equip yourself with it in order to avoid a difficult situation.
Where is the spare TYRE on a Renault Twingo?
As a rule, you will find it under the trunk, accessible from inside the boot, or otherwise accessible from outside by unscrewing the clips in the boot of your Renault Twingo 3.