Is Renault Clio Dynamique a good car?
The Clio is very quiet for a car in this segment with very little wind, engine or road noise at sensible speeds. This contributes greatly to comfort levels as does the ride quality, which is of a very good standard. Seat comfort is also good, both for front and rear passengers.
Is the Renault Clio a good buy?
The latest Renault Clio is the best yet, sitting right at the top of its class alongside the ever-popular Ford Fiesta. The Clio is a high-quality item despite its competitive pricing and feels a near-perfect combination of practicality, standard equipment and stylish showroom appeal.
Why is Renault so cheap?
Because Renault are popular and also quite common cars, it means that their parts are more common and therefore take less time to source. They are also more affordable and therefore this keeps the repair costs low.
Which Renault car is best?
Best Mileage Cars
- 1. Renault Kwid. 4.07 – 5.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kwid RXE 0.8.
- 2. Renault Kiger. 5.64 – 10.09 Lakh | 20 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kiger RXE MT.
- 3. Renault Triber. 5.49 – 7.95 Lakh | 19 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
- 4. Renault Duster. 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
What is the best Renault to buy?
Renault’s best-selling cars are the Clio and Megane small and medium hatchbacks, family SUVs such as the Captur and Kadjar, as well as the Scenic MPV. Renault has been a real pioneer of electric vehicles, too.
Is Renault Clio a woman’s car?
4. Renault Megane – 45 out of 1,000 matches. Weirdly the Megane has the opposite effect that its baby brother, the Clio, does on women. Yet more proof that size doesn’t matter.
Are Renault Clio parts expensive?
The only downside is that when anything goes wrong it is very expensive to repair if using Renault parts. Unfortunately as it is a sports tourer version finding spares is not easy in the UK as it is a very low seller here and not very well known. The tyre range is also very limited, just two makers, neither are cheap.
Are Renault Clio seats comfortable?
Inside and up front, the driver is greeted by a great driving position and comfortable seats; they don’t sit particularly low but there’s a wide range of adjustment, especially in the steering wheel.