- 1 How do I connect my Renault R-Link?
- 2 Which R-Link do I have?
- 3 What is R-Link?
- 4 What is r-link evolution?
- 5 How do I update my Renault R-Link?
- 6 How do I link 2 in R?
- 7 Can you update R-Link 2?
- 8 Are Renault map updates free?
- 9 What is Renault coyote?
- 10 How do I reset my Renault R-Link?
- 11 How do I connect my iPhone to my Renault Zoe?
- 12 Does Renault Captur support wireless CarPlay?
How do I connect my Renault R-Link?
Start by making the Bluetooth network of your R-LINK visible: Homepage > Menu > Phone > Message “Manage devices”> NO > “+” (bottom right of the screen) > “Make R-LINK visible”: R-LINK is then visible for 300 seconds. Then search for Bluetooth devices from your Android phone and choose the “Renault R-LINK” device.
Which R-Link do I have?
To find the software version of your R-LINK Evolution system. In the main menu of R-LINK Evolution, choose the “system” menu. Go to screen 2 of the system menu and click on “Status and information “. Click “Version Information” at the top of the screen.
What is R-Link?
R-link is a seven-inch, touch screen-enabled, connected multimedia tablet that can be safely controlled by voice, touch screen and a steering wheel-mounted remote control. R-Link is characterized by its user-friendly interface, attractive looks, connectivity features and competitive price.
Harmoniously integrated into the dashboard, R-LINK Evolution features a 7″ screen with touchscreen technology identical to tablets with tougher resistance for automotive use.
How do I update my Renault R-Link?
How to perform updates
- Find your vehicle’s SD card. Enter your vehicle to find your system’s SD card.From the main menu in the R-LINK screen, tap ‘System’ then ‘Remove SD card’ to eject the SD card safely.T.
- Access the updates via the R-LINK Store on your computer.
- Download the updates onto your SD card.
How to install the 2.2. 19.300 update? Follow the guide!
- Plug an empty FAT32 USB key into the car, wait a minute.
- Plug into his computer where there is the R-Link 2 toolbox to install.
- Launch the R-Link 2 toolbox.
- The update is normally proposed if the vehicle is compatible.
Can you update R-Link 2?
You can renew it in the R-Link Store. Download updates from your computer onto your USB key. Do not stop the download before it is complete. Once the download is complete, you can remove your USB key from your computer.
Are Renault map updates free?
Travel with peace of mind: map updates are free of charge for 3 years following the purchase of your vehicle. Check here if map updates are available for your multimedia system. Got a question about your multimedia system?
What is Renault coyote?
The Coyote Series was essentially an application designed specifically for the French market, where it is illegal to have any device in your vehicle that can detect speed cameras. It is a community based app, where its users inform each other of speed cameras.
How do I reset my Renault R-Link?
You can reset all system settings and/ or delete all personal data. To do this, from the main menu, select “System”, “Factory reset”, then press “Yes” to con- firm. The system is reset.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Renault Zoe?
Connect iPhone to Zoe’s USB port
- Connect your Apple iPhone to your Renault Zoe USB port using an Apple-approved Lightning-to-USB cable.
- Accept Apple CarPlay terms and conditions, if any appear.
- Touch Allow on your iPhone when prompted.
- After a few seconds Apple CarPlay will launch on your Zoe’s infotainment system.
Does Renault Captur support wireless CarPlay?
While R-LINK Evolution, available in Clio and the new Captur, will support Android Auto, R-LINK 2, available in Megane, Scenic, Talisman, etc will be compatible with both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Our clients will benefit of the widest combination ever: onboard R-LINK apps and Google/Apple apps.