- 1 What is Coyote application?
- 2 How do I activate R-Link?
- 3 How do I update my Renault R-Link?
- 4 How do I reset my Renault R-Link?
- 5 How do you subscribe to coyotes?
- 6 Does Renault support CarPlay?
- 7 Where is Renault activation code?
- 8 Which R-Link do I have?
- 9 Are Renault map updates free?
- 10 How do I install an R-Link?
- 11 What is R-Link multimedia system?
- 12 How do I reset my Renault radio?
- 13 Does Renault Captur have USB port?
What is Coyote application?
Coyote is leading provider of community-based driving assistant systems. Funded in 2005 in France, the company provides real-time information on speed limits, dangers locations, traffic hazards and traffic conditions to a growing Community of 5 million users in Europe.
How do I activate R-Link?
Here are the steps to follow to pair your Windows Phone with R-LINK 2:
- To make your phone visible, from your phone click on “Settings” > “Bluetooth®” > “Activated”;
- On R-LINK 2, go into “Menu” > “Phone”, then confirm the Bluetooth® connection between the system and your phone by clicking on “OK”;
How do I update my Renault R-Link?
How to perform updates
- Find your vehicle’s SD card. Enter your vehicle to find your system’s SD card.From the main menu in the R-LINK screen, tap ‘System’ then ‘Remove SD card’ to eject the SD card safely.T.
- Access the updates via the R-LINK Store on your computer.
- Download the updates onto your SD card.
How do I reset my Renault R-Link?
You can reset all system settings and/ or delete all personal data. To do this, from the main menu, select “System”, “Factory reset”, then press “Yes” to con- firm. The system is reset.
How do you subscribe to coyotes?
It is only possible to subscribe to the COYOTE App option via the COYOTE Website, through Customer Services, or in a COYOTE store. It is not possible to subscribe from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Does Renault support CarPlay?
Compatible Renault Cars Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are available on the following models, either as a standard feature or optional feature; CAPTUR. Clio.
Where is Renault activation code?
The activation code used for creating a MY Renault account can be found in various ways: The welcome letter sent by the dealership upon delivery. 4. In the car
- Go to the main menu of your R-LINK Evolution.
- Press “System”.
- If an “Android Auto™ Parameters” button is then visible, your Renault is compatible.
Which R-Link do I have?
To find the software version of your R-LINK Evolution system. In the main menu of R-LINK Evolution, choose the “system” menu. Go to screen 2 of the system menu and click on “Status and information “. Click “Version Information” at the top of the screen.
Are Renault map updates free?
Travel with peace of mind: map updates are free of charge for 3 years following the purchase of your vehicle. Check here if map updates are available for your multimedia system. Got a question about your multimedia system?
How do I install an R-Link?
1st method: Install it like a map update using the R-Link 2 Toolbox.
- Plug an empty FAT32 USB key into the car, wait a minute.
- Plug into his computer where there is the R-Link 2 toolbox to install.
- Launch the R-Link 2 toolbox.
- The update is normally proposed if the vehicle is compatible.
What is R-Link multimedia system?
The R-LINK 2 Multimedia system is equipped with a large 7″ or 8.7” vertical touch screen with a graphic interface similar to tablets and proven durability.. Precision gestures and prefect integration into the dashboard ensure optimum driving safety.
How do I reset my Renault radio?
Turn on the ignition. Wait until the rev counter starts to increment and release the stalk button. Press the button again until the fuel is displayed in the display in litres. Once the rev counter has cycled to the top and back to the bottom and press the mileage reset button.
Does Renault Captur have USB port?
The center console has a pair of USB ports and a 12V port along with door storage that can hold a 1.5-liter bottle.