- 1 What does the Renault 5 year warranty cover?
- 2 Is clutch covered under Renault warranty?
- 3 What car parts are covered under warranty?
- 4 What warranty do you get with Renault?
- 5 How do I claim my Renault warranty?
- 6 Does Renault warranty include breakdown?
- 7 Are brake pads included in warranty?
- 8 Is a car clutch covered under warranty?
- 9 When did Renault 4 year warranty end?
- 10 How long are car parts under warranty?
- 11 Can a car be replaced under warranty?
- 12 What is included in a Renault a service?
- 13 What does a Renault B service include?
- 14 How do I contact Renault customer services?
What does the Renault 5 year warranty cover?
Key Benefits of the Renault 5 Year Warranty 5 years same-level coverage against the parts and labour cost of repairing or replacing parts found to have any material or assembly defects. Unlimited mileage in the first 24 months and up to 100,000 miles thereafter. 3 years warranty against paint defects.
Is clutch covered under Renault warranty?
Renault Ireland Limited This includes (but is not limited to) items such as brake and clutch friction materials, exhausts, wiper blades and trim. However, such items are covered if replacement is required as a result of manufacturing or material defect.
What car parts are covered under warranty?
What’s usually covered by a car warranty? Car warranties generally covers the cost of repairs to engines and transmission, fuel systems, air conditioning and cooling systems, gear boxes, steering, suspension, non-frictional clutch and brake parts and electrics.
What warranty do you get with Renault?
Repair warranty Your Renault is covered by a 4 year warranty package – the first 2 years unlimited mileage and the third and fourth years are limited to 100,000 miles.
How do I claim my Renault warranty?
We hope you won’t need to make a complaint, but if you’re not happy with the service provided, you should call Renault Extended Warranty Customer Services on 0844 573 8035. Please quote your vehicle registration number to ensure your enquiry is dealt with promptly.
Does Renault warranty include breakdown?
Every new Renault comes with 3 years warranty and 3 years roadside assistance as standard. Renault Assistance is a vehicle-based membership, so it covers anyone driving your Renault with your permission.
Are brake pads included in warranty?
Your brake pads and rotors are considered wear and tear parts, and almost universally won’t be covered by your extended warranty. The good news is, brake pads and rotors aren’t expensive to replace.
Is a car clutch covered under warranty?
When you buy a new car, the warranty paperwork will explain some wear-and-tear items simply aren’t covered: the clutch is a good example. For that reason, clutches, tyres, windscreen wipers and brakes are typically excluded from a manufacturer’s new car guarantees.
When did Renault 4 year warranty end?
Renault has reduced its standard new car warranty from four to three years, a decision it claims will “enhance ownership”. Models registered up to and including 31 January 2018 are still covered by the four-year /100,000 mile warranty package, which was introduced back in 2012.
How long are car parts under warranty?
All new cars come with a manufacturers’ warranty. These can last between three to seven years and should cover most faults except wear and tear of parts such as tyres and brake pads.
Can a car be replaced under warranty?
Any remaining time left on the warranty protects the car’s new owner. Under the Lemon Law, the manufacturer may be required to buy back or replace your vehicle if, after a “reasonable” number of repair attempts, it cannot repair a problem that: Substantially impairs the use, value, or safety of the vehicle; and.
What is included in a Renault a service?
What’s Included in a Renault Essential Service?
- Change of Castrol oil and oil filter.
- Top-ups of all fluids***
- Brake, steering and other safety checks.
- Visual checks of tyres, lights, indicators, mirrors and wipers.
- Environmental checks – pollen filter and exhaust.
- Wash and Vac.
- Vehicle Health Check.
- Vehicle Enhancement Check.
What does a Renault B service include?
A Service Content: cabin filter change and checks. Applies to vehicles on an A & B Service regime. B Service content: Castrol engine oil and filter change, safety, computer, battery, levels and anti corrosion checks and adjustments.
How do I contact Renault customer services?
Telephone: 0344 335 0000. When contacting Customer Relations, you will be asked to provide:
- Your full name and contact details.
- Your vehicle details (if applicable)
- Your Renault dealership details.
- Your current Renault ownership details, service and repair history.