- 1 Can you fit 3 car seats in a Renault Scenic?
- 2 Does Renault Scenic have Isofix?
- 3 Is Renault Scenic a good family car?
- 4 What cars are similar to Renault Scenic?
- 5 Can you put car seats in the back of a 7 seater?
- 6 What cars fit 3 car seats in the back?
- 7 Do Renault Scenic rear seats fold flat?
- 8 Does my car have Isofix Reg check?
- 9 Does Renault Captur have Isofix?
- 10 Does Renault still Scenic?
- 11 How reliable is Renault Scenic?
- 12 How is Renault Scenic?
- 13 Which MPV car is best?
Can you fit 3 car seats in a Renault Scenic?
Renault Grand Scenic There are three Isofix points on the second row of seats and space is ample enabling you to fit three car seats side by side. Whilst the two rear seats are ideal for carrying older children.
Does Renault Scenic have Isofix?
In order to succeed as an MPV, a car has to be practical, and the new Grand Scenic definitely delivers in this regard. There’s plenty of space inside and three children can fit comfortably across the second row of seats (although there are only ISOFIX child-seat mounts on the outer two ).
Is Renault Scenic a good family car?
Wonderful drive and great for families. This car is spacious, comfortable, reliable, economic and a great drive. It makes you feel on top of the world as you sit raised above many of the other cars on the road. It is fantastic for children and has a 5 star safety rating.
What cars are similar to Renault Scenic?
The most obvious alternative to the Renault Scenic is the Volkswagen Golf SV. While it doesn’t look as stylish, it’s far nicer to drive and more spacious, and also benefits from a higher-quality interior. The Citroen C4 Picasso is also worth a look.
Can you put car seats in the back of a 7 seater?
Children aged between 4 and 7 years must not sit in the front seat of a vehicle that has two or more rows of seats, unless the available seats in the back row are occupied by other children aged under 7 years. They must use an approved child car seat suitable for their age and size.
What cars fit 3 car seats in the back?
Used Cars That Can Fit 3 Child Seats in the Back
- Peugeot 5008 (Second Generation)
- Kia Sorento (Third Generation)
- Citroën Grand C4 SpaceTourer (Second Generation)
- Seat Alhambra (Second Generation)
- Citroën Berlingo (Third Generation)
- Land Rover Discovery (Fifth Generation)
- Renault Koleos (Second Generation)
Do Renault Scenic rear seats fold flat?
The Renault Scenic isn’t as versatile as most other people carriers of its size, however, because the second-row seats don’t fold flat into the floor; you have to remove them entirely if you want the maximum load capacity, and they’re heavy and awkward to lift out.
Does my car have Isofix Reg check?
To find out if your car has Isofix points, look for Isofix labels between the base and back of your car seats (the fitting points themselves may also be visible) or check your vehicle’s handbook or contact the manufacturer or dealer.
Does Renault Captur have Isofix?
All Captur models come with Isofix child seat mountings on the front passenger seat and rear outermost seats, and there are child locks for the back doors, seatbelt warning indicators for all seats and whiplash-reducing, height-adjustable front headrests.
Does Renault still Scenic?
Renault has removed the Grand Scenic MPV from its UK portfolio, following the five-seat Scenic’s departure last year. Both models remain on sale in other European markets, with the French brand’s UK range realigned to “better meet the needs of customers”.
How reliable is Renault Scenic?
Renault Scenic reliability 2016 saw it finish in 19th place out of 150 cars, making it the highest-rated MPV on our list. Scenic owners praise their cars’ running costs, reliability, comfort and practicality, with a 77th-place result for performance being the only blot on the Scenic’s copybook.
How is Renault Scenic?
The drive is comfortable and even with a massive road presence, the Scenic is easy to handle. Whether you’ve just passed your driving test or if you’re an experienced driver, handling sharp turns and cruising through the city isn’t a problem. In the heart of the Scenic is a 1.5 L Turbo engine with 260Nm of torque.
Which MPV car is best?
Best MPVs 2021
- Volkswagen Touran. The Volkswagen Touran is spacious and comes with a smart, flexible interior.
- Renault Grand Scenic. If you’re after an MPV with attention-grabbing looks, check out the Renault Grand Scenic.
- Volkswagen Sharan.
- Ford S-Max.
- SEAT Alhambra.
- Peugeot Rifter.
- Vauxhall Combo Life.
- Ford Galaxy.