- 1 What does the spanner light mean on a Renault kadjar?
- 2 How do you turn the service light off on a Renault?
- 3 How do you reset the service light?
- 4 How do you reset the service light on a 2016 Volkswagen Passat?
- 5 How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2016 Toyota Camry push button?
- 6 What does the spanner light mean on a Renault?
- 7 How do you reset the service light on a Renault Koleos 2018?
- 8 How do I reset the service light on a Renault Megane?
What does the spanner light mean on a Renault kadjar?
The Renault Kadjar spanner or wrench symbol may illuminate along with another warning light and/or a message in the instrument panel. As the symbol suggests, for your own safety and/or to prevent vehicle damage, you must stop as soon as it’s safe to do so and switch off the engine.
How do you turn the service light off on a Renault?
Hold down both buttons at the end off stork. Switch on still holding buttons down then switch off then depress buttons 10 times. The new mileage will show on the display. If its just the spanner warning light flashing on the dash board then it’s easy to reset.
How do you reset the service light?
Turn the ignition back to the ON position while holding the reset button. Watch the oil change or maintenance light carefully. It should start to blink. Allow the light to blink ON and OFF for a few seconds, then release the reset button and turn the ignition OFF.
How do you reset the service light on a 2016 Volkswagen Passat?
To reset the 2016 Volkswagen Passat service light after an oil change, please follow these instructions:
- With the ignition off, press and hold the 0,0 SET button and turn on the ignition (do not start the engine).
- Release the 0,0 SET button to enter reset mode.
Continue to hold the “Trip” or “Disp” button while turning the ignition of the vehicle on. On push button models, press the Engine Start button two times. Do not start the engine. When the odometer displays all zeros, it will confirm the maintenance light has been reset.
What does the spanner light mean on a Renault?
The spanner light usually means the car is due a service. Have a look through the drivers handbook. If you don’t have a handbook one in pdf format can be downloaded from the Renault UK website.
How do you reset the service light on a Renault Koleos 2018?
Follow the instructions below to reset the Service Required Light on your Renault Koleos:
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine.
- Press the UP or DOWN navigation button repeatedly until Service Interval appears on the display.
How do I reset the service light on a Renault Megane?
Reset service light indicator Renault Megane 3
- Switch ON the ignition, don’t start the car.
- Press and release the top button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service required message appears on the display.