- 1 How do you reset the service light on a Renault Scenic?
- 2 What does the spanner light mean on a Renault Grand Scenic?
- 3 How do I reset the service light on a Renault Megane?
- 4 How do you turn the service light off on a Renault?
- 5 What is a spanner warning light?
- 6 What does the spanner light mean on a Renault Megane?
How do you reset the service light on a Renault Scenic?
How to reset service light indicator Renault Scenic 2.
- Turn the ignition to ON position 2, don’t start the vehicle.
- On cars with keycard ignition, insert the card, then push & hold the start button for 5 seconds to turn on the dashboard cluster lights.
What does the spanner light mean on a Renault Grand Scenic?
The spanner / wrench symbol is the Renault Scenic / Grand Scenic fault warning light and illuminates in amber / yellow. A vehicle fault has occurred. You can continue to drive the vehicle, but must drive carefully to a Renault workshop as soon as possible.
How do I reset the service light on a Renault Megane?
Reset service light indicator Renault Megane 3
- Switch ON the ignition, don’t start the car.
- Press and release the top button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service required message appears on the display.
How do you turn the service light off on a Renault?
Hold down both buttons at the end off stork. Switch on still holding buttons down then switch off then depress buttons 10 times. The new mileage will show on the display. If its just the spanner warning light flashing on the dash board then it’s easy to reset.
What is a spanner warning light?
Answer from the Stoneacre aftersales team: The warning light that looks like a car with a spanner through it remains illuminated after you’ve started the ignition to tell you that your Vauxhall is due a service. In this case, you should book a car service as soon as possible.
What does the spanner light mean on a Renault Megane?
Fault Warning Light This spanner symbol will illuminate on the dashboard when a non-specific fault has occurred. Symbol will illuminate with ignition but should go out shortly after. If light remains on or comes on during driving, you should drive carefully to a Renault technician immediately.