- 1 Are Renault Clios any good?
- 2 What problems do Renault Clios have?
- 3 Are Renault Clios expensive to repair?
- 4 Is Renault Clio 2017 reliable?
- 5 Are Renaults expensive to repair?
- 6 Which is the best car of Renault?
- 7 Are Renault Clios good first cars?
- 8 How often should you change the timing belt on a Renault Clio?
- 9 What causes Renault Clio not to start?
- 10 Is Renault Fluence a good car?
- 11 Is Renault Fluence a reliable car?
- 12 Do Renault Clio hold their value?
- 13 What is the most reliable small car?
- 14 Is Renault Clio fuel efficient?
Are Renault Clios any good?
The latest Renault Clio is the best yet, sitting right at the top of its class alongside the ever-popular Ford Fiesta. The Clio is a high-quality item despite its competitive pricing and feels a near-perfect combination of practicality, standard equipment and stylish showroom appeal.
What problems do Renault Clios have?
The Clio has been recalled twice over possible issues with how protectors on the brake hoses were fitted. In the worse case scenario this could result in wear to the hoses that causes fluid to leak, ultimately reducing braking performance (you’ll also see a warning light on the dash).
Are Renault Clios expensive to repair?
The Renault Clio has a reliability index of 63 which is very good, and an average repair cost of £252.77. It appears that the main problems with the Clio come down to the electrics and axle and suspension, both accounting for 32.76% of problems.
Is Renault Clio 2017 reliable?
Renault Clio reliability It didn’t feature in our 2018 survey, but the Renault Clio was rated poorly for reliability in our 2017 Driver Power owner satisfaction survey of cars currently on sale in the UK. Of the owners who responded, 13.3% reported experiencing a problem with their car at least once.
Are Renaults expensive to repair?
Renaults, Skodas, Fiats and Fords rank among the cheapest cars to repair, according to a new survey. For the majority of drivers, how much they can trust that car to get them from A to B is most important.
Which is the best car of Renault?
Best Mileage Cars
- 1. Renault Kwid. 4.07 – 5.51 Lakh | 25 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kwid RXE 0.8.
- 2. Renault Kiger. 5.64 – 10.09 Lakh | 20 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price. Renault Kiger RXE MT.
- 3. Renault Triber. 5.49 – 7.95 Lakh | 19 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
- 4. Renault Duster. 9.84 – 14.25 Lakh | 17 kmpl. Ex-Showroom Price.
Are Renault Clios good first cars?
1. Renault Clio. Taking home the Parkers Award for ‘Best First Car’ means the Clio gets top billing on this list – simply put, we think it’s the best small car you can buy at the moment. The Clio’s success story begins with its good looks.
How often should you change the timing belt on a Renault Clio?
Renault recommends a belt change every 100,000km for all models up to 1999, and every 120,000km for all later models, or for low mileages.
What causes Renault Clio not to start?
The most common causes that hinders normal starting operation of your Renault Clio are dead key fob battery, dead 12v battery, corrosion on battery terminals, bad alternator, clogged fuel filter, broken starter, blown fuse, empty gas tank, immobilizer error or any fault in the electrical system.
Is Renault Fluence a good car?
The Renault Fluence scored 4/5 stars in Euro NCAP crash testing. It may not have achieved the full five star ranking but it is a very safe family car. The Fluence on the other hand feels spacious inside and provides good levels of comfort for front and back seats passengers.
Is Renault Fluence a reliable car?
A very reliable highway cruiser. Ride Quality & Handling Handling is very good. Ride quality one of the best cars inthe segment.
Do Renault Clio hold their value?
There’s no two ways about it – the Clio doesn’t hold its value very well on the used market. This is partly due to Renault’s lingering reputation for making somewhat fragile and unreliable cars and partly due to the fact that the Clio isn’t considered as prestigious or desirable as a Volkswagen Polo.
What is the most reliable small car?
Most reliable small cars to buy 2020
- Volvo XC40 – 98.00% Model: Mk1 (2018-present)
- Toyota Yaris – 96.07% Model: Mk4 (2011-2019)
- SEAT Arona – 95.88% Model: Mk1 (2017-present)
- Kia Picanto – 94.90% Model: Mk3 (2017-present)
- Hyundai Kona – 94.75% Model: Mk1 (2018-present)
- Lexus UX – 94.73%
- Kia Rio – 94.47%
- Kia Niro – 94.45%
Is Renault Clio fuel efficient?
With a claimed economy figure of 64.2mpg, the E-Tech hybrid is the most frugal Clio on paper, although its True MPG test result of 51.6mpg is a little disappointing (for reference, the Toyota Yaris returned nearly 60mpg).