- 1 How do I update my duster navigation system?
- 2 Are Renault map updates free?
- 3 How do I upgrade my SD card to my Renault sat nav?
- 4 How do I update my Rlink?
- 5 What is Renault coyote?
- 6 Does Renault Captur have sat nav?
- 7 How do I activate R Link?
- 8 Does Renault Captur have DAB radio?
- 9 How do I know if I have r-link 1 or 2?
- 10 What is R-Link multimedia system?
- 11 How do I upgrade my SD card?
- 12 How do I upgrade my micro SD card?
- 13 How do I update my navigation SD card?
To update your map, follow these steps:
- Insert a USB key to your navigation device and save its navigation data.
- Download the Toolbox to your computer and insert the USB drive.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update your map.
- Re-insert the USB drive into your navigation device and upload the data.
Are Renault map updates free?
Travel with peace of mind: map updates are free of charge for 3 years following the purchase of your vehicle. Check here if map updates are available for your multimedia system. Got a question about your multimedia system?
How to perform updates
- Find your vehicle’s SD card. Enter your vehicle to find your system’s SD card.From the main menu in the R-LINK screen, tap ‘System’ then ‘Remove SD card’ to eject the SD card safely.T.
- Access the updates via the R-LINK Store on your computer.
- Download the updates onto your SD card.
From a computer go to his account My Renault then the R-Link Store. On the R-Link store go to the Updates section. If an update exists then it will report, click Update. Insert the SD card into the computer and start the R-Link Tool Box if it does not start automatically.
What is Renault coyote?
The Coyote Series was essentially an application designed specifically for the French market, where it is illegal to have any device in your vehicle that can detect speed cameras. It is a community based app, where its users inform each other of speed cameras.
It comes with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphone integration, a DAB radio and Bluetooth. Iconic trim adds a built-in sat-nav as well. The icons are a touch small and the screen could be sharper and more responsive.
How do I activate R Link?
Here are the steps to follow to pair your Windows Phone with R-LINK 2:
- To make your phone visible, from your phone click on “Settings” > “Bluetooth®” > “Activated”;
- On R-LINK 2, go into “Menu” > “Phone”, then confirm the Bluetooth® connection between the system and your phone by clicking on “OK”;
Does Renault Captur have DAB radio?
As of 2017, the unit also incorporates Android Auto smartphone connectivity, plus the previous omission of DAB radio.
To find the software version of your R-LINK 2 system. Click on the menu button at the bottom left of the screen. Click on the “System” button. Click on the “System Information” button. The software version number is at the top of the screen on the first line.
What is R-Link multimedia system?
The R-LINK 2 Multimedia system is equipped with a large 7″ or 8.7” vertical touch screen with a graphic interface similar to tablets and proven durability.. Precision gestures and prefect integration into the dashboard ensure optimum driving safety.
How do I upgrade my SD card?
Hold down the power button and briefly press the volume up button at the same time. When the Android system recovery menu appears, use the volume down button to highlight apply update from external SD card. Press the power button to select. Use the volume down button to highlight the software image file: update.
How do I upgrade my micro SD card?
Steps on Computer
- Insert a blank SD card into your computer.
- Download and install Etcher by clicking the link below.
- Download the firmware to your computer by clicking the link below.
- Open Etcher and press Select Image.
- Select the file you just downloaded.
- Select your SD card drive.
- Press Flash.
Download all of the files for the new version and save them together in a new folder (e.g. “Map Update”) on your computer. Slide the switch on the SD card into the “Unlock” position and insert the SD card into your computer’s SD card slot or external card reader. Delete all data on the SD card or reformat the card.