- 1 How do you reset the service light on a Kangoo?
- 2 How many miles will a Renault Kangoo do?
- 3 How do you reset the service light on a 2003 Renault Kangoo?
- 4 Where is the diagnostic plug on a Renault Kangoo?
- 5 Why does Renault Clio say stop?
- 6 What does the spanner light mean on a Renault?
- 7 What does SERV light mean on Renault Clio?
- 8 Is the Renault KANGOO reliable?
- 9 Is Renault KANGOO a good car?
- 10 Does a Renault KANGOO have a Cambelt?
How do you reset the service light on a Kangoo?
When the maintenance key is displayed: – press and hold the accelerator pedal fully, – press and release 3 times the brake pedal (no pumping, contact is sufficient), – then press the reset button, and hold, the key flashes, until display 20000.
How many miles will a Renault Kangoo do?
Currently, Renault claims a range of 143 miles, which means in real-world conditions you can expect a range of around 120 miles on a full charge.
How do you reset the service light on a 2003 Renault Kangoo?
- Press and hold the reset button [A]. See the picture below.
- Keep the reset button [A] pressed for 10 seconds.
- The new service interval appears on the display.
- The service indicator has been reset.
Where is the diagnostic plug on a Renault Kangoo?
OBD connector location for Renault Kangoo (2003 – 2010)
- The connector is on the left under the steering wheel.
- Unscrew the 2 screws of the fuses box.
- OBD Connector.
Why does Renault Clio say stop?
The stop warning light illuminates initially with the ignition and extinguishes once the engine has started. The light illuminate alongside other warnings and messages and is accompanied by an audible sound. If the warning light illuminates, stop the car as soon as it is safe to do so and contact a vehicle technician.
What does the spanner light mean on a Renault?
The spanner light usually means the car is due a service. Have a look through the drivers handbook. If you don’t have a handbook one in pdf format can be downloaded from the Renault UK website.
What does SERV light mean on Renault Clio?
The serv light is only activated on Renault Clio 4: So when the serv indicator light is activated alone on your console, this is usually caused by a bad contact at the level of the airbag electrical circuit connections. located under the passenger seat.
Is the Renault KANGOO reliable?
I have been a little disappointed in the fuel consumption, but so far the car has been very reliable and is easy to drive and manoeuvre. I would recommend it.
Is Renault KANGOO a good car?
An extremely practical and overall very reliable car. The only real problem in nearly ten years of ownership has been a nagging starting fault caused by a faulty tdc sensor, immobiliser, keys and/or a small relay. Renault customer services and the local dealer proved to be helpful even out of warranty.
Does a Renault KANGOO have a Cambelt?
Dimensions Renault KANGOO. Reference the model year with the corresponding engine to see if your car has a belt or a chain. In almost all cases, no.