How do I reset my Renault R-Link?
You can reset all system settings and/ or delete all personal data. To do this, from the main menu, select “System”, “Factory reset”, then press “Yes” to con- firm. The system is reset.
How do I activate my Renault R-Link?
R-LINK 2 FAQ’s
- To make your phone visible, from your phone click on “Settings” > “Bluetooth®” > “Activated”;
- Tick the phone and select “R-LINK” to launch the connection;
How do I update my Renault R-Link?
How to perform updates
- Find your vehicle’s SD card. Enter your vehicle to find your system’s SD card.From the main menu in the R-LINK screen, tap ‘System’ then ‘Remove SD card’ to eject the SD card safely.T.
- Access the updates via the R-LINK Store on your computer.
- Download the updates onto your SD card.
How do I connect to the Internet in R?
Method 2: For pairing from your R-LINK
- Automatically search for Bluetooth devices from your R-LINK:
- Homepage > Menu > Phone > Message “Manage devices” > YES.
- Choose your Android phone.
- Approve the pairing procedure by checking the code displayed on the two devices and accept the connection request.
What is R-Link multimedia system?
The R-LINK 2 Multimedia system is equipped with a large 7″ or 8.7” vertical touch screen with a graphic interface similar to tablets and proven durability.. Precision gestures and prefect integration into the dashboard ensure optimum driving safety.
Which R-Link do I have?
To find the software version of your R-LINK Evolution system. In the main menu of R-LINK Evolution, choose the “system” menu. Go to screen 2 of the system menu and click on “Status and information “. Click “Version Information” at the top of the screen.
Harmoniously integrated into the dashboard, R-LINK Evolution features a 7″ screen with touchscreen technology identical to tablets with tougher resistance for automotive use.
How do I update Renault software?
From your computer, connect to your “MY Renault” account and download the Renault CONNECT Toolbox software, then enter the VIN to update. The Renault CONNECT Toolbox software shows the type of updates possible: – “Update complete”; – “Update available by country”.