- 1 Why is my electric window not working?
- 2 What do you do when your window wont go up?
- 3 What does it mean when my car says check injection?
- 4 How do you turn the service light off on a Renault Megane?
- 5 How do I turn my service light off?
- 6 What does engine failure hazard mean?
- 7 How do you turn the service light off on a Renault?
Why is my electric window not working?
If you can’t move any of the windows, the first place to look is at the fuse. Age and a few sticky window channels can pop a fuse. Turn the key to the Run position, but don’t start the car. If the fuse is blown, pushing a window button will do nothing at all: The motor won’t groan and the glass won’t quiver.
What do you do when your window wont go up?
Here are some basic troubleshooting tips to try when your electric windows won’t roll up or down:
- Check the window safety lock-out switch.
- Check the fuses.
- Push the window switch up and down and listen.
- Push the window switch and watch the dash gauges.
- Try the other switches.
- Swap switches if possible.
What does it mean when my car says check injection?
Ok.. the fault injection warning is basically and engine management warning message – this usually means your cars ecu has picked up on fault somewhere on the engine itself wether it be a sensor giving out or becoming faulty or wiring to these / a fuel injection system problem usually one of the injectors,intake system
How do you turn the service light off on a Renault Megane?
Reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2
- Switch ON the gnition, don’t start the vehicle.
- Push and release the button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service Due Now message appears on the display.
- When Service Due Now message is displayed push and hold the same button located at the end of wiper stalk.
How do I turn my service light off?
Start with the ignition turned ON (position 2), but with the engine OFF. Pull out and hold the button on the right side of the display until “SERVICE” appears on the display. Release the button on the right, then within 5 seconds pull the button out and hold it again.
What does engine failure hazard mean?
Interpreting the display selected. « Engine failure hazard » Indicates an injection fault, the vehicle’s engine has overheated or there is a serious engine fault. « Power steering fault » Indicates a fault in the steering or a problem with the four-wheel drive.
How do you turn the service light off on a Renault?
Hold down both buttons at the end off stork. Switch on still holding buttons down then switch off then depress buttons 10 times. The new mileage will show on the display. If its just the spanner warning light flashing on the dash board then it’s easy to reset.