- 1 How do you take the back seat out of a Renault Kangoo?
- 2 Can you legally remove rear seats?
- 3 How do you take the back seat out of a Renault Megane?
- 4 How much do back seats weigh?
- 5 How do you remove the backseat of a VY?
- 6 Will a car pass MOT with no back seats?
- 7 Do you need MOD plate to remove seats?
- 8 Can you remove seats from Prado?
How do you take the back seat out of a Renault Kangoo?
To remove the rear seat, pull up on the front of the seat bottom, it should be hooked in place by spring type clips. After you get the front edge up, pull out the seat. This should expose the bolts/screws that hold the seat back in. Look below and there should be a couple of screws holding the seatback to the car body.
Can you legally remove rear seats?
For anyone else planning to remove rear or front pax seats like myself here’s some info. I have researched. RMS requires you to have the vehicle inspected and re-classified as a lower seating capacity if you remove any pax seats. Also you have to remove any part of the seat belts relating to removed seats.
How do you take the back seat out of a Renault Megane?
- Open the roof.
- Remove the two end top panels at either side of the head restraints.
- Remove two torx screws, one each side, which fasten the back of the seat.
- Pull the seat rear onto the back of the vehicle.
- Pull the seat base forward to escape the rear anchors.
How much do back seats weigh?
Back seats weigh 15 lbs at most.
How do you remove the backseat of a VY?
To remove the rear seats there will be a small pull tag under the bottom of the seat (where you legs go). Pull on this and it should release the bottom section. Once that comes out, there are a couple of 15mm bolts holding the back of the seats in place. Undo both of these, and slide the back section upwards.
Will a car pass MOT with no back seats?
You need to remove the rear seat belts though, or the tester won’t be happy as someone can still attempt to sit in there. With no rear seat belts, their arse is covered at the time of the test that you’ve blatently removed the rear seats. It will appear as an advisory on your MOT report though.
Do you need MOD plate to remove seats?
A Modification Plate does not need to be fitted. movers. result of the seating reduction. must be fitted for the reduction in seating capacity.
Can you remove seats from Prado?
This System is Modular and Removable, giving you the ability to remove the System in its entirety, with the third row of seats underneath ready to be used in around 10 minutes!