- 1 How do I pair my phone to my Renault Grand Scenic?
- 2 How do I connect my phone to my R-Link?
- 3 What is my Bluetooth PIN number?
- 4 How do I connect to the Internet in R?
- 5 What is r Go Connect?
- 6 How do I connect my phone to my Renault Laguna?
- 7 How do I find my Renault radio code?
- 8 How do I pair my Renault?
How do I pair my phone to my Renault Grand Scenic?
Connecting your Android smartphone to the radio: Enable Bluetooth on your Android smartphone. On the radio, press “Phone”, then select “Pair phone”. A timer starts, giving you around one minute to pair your phone with the radio.
How do I connect my phone to my R-Link?
Below are the steps to follow to pair your Android phone with R-LINK 2:
- To make your phone visible, from your phone click on “Settings” > “Bluetooth®” > “Activated”;
- Tick the phone and select “R-LINK” to launch the connection;
What is my Bluetooth PIN number?
The most common default PINs are 1234 and 0000.
How do I connect to the Internet in R?
Method 2: For pairing from your R-LINK
- Automatically search for Bluetooth devices from your R-LINK:
- Homepage > Menu > Phone > Message “Manage devices” > YES.
- Choose your Android phone.
- Approve the pairing procedure by checking the code displayed on the two devices and accept the connection request.
What is r Go Connect?
Assistance. R&GO app. Available on Android and iOS, R&Go is a practical and intelligent app developed for perfect integration with your Renault vehicle.
How do I connect my phone to my Renault Laguna?
Select “Renault R-Link” on your phone list. From your telephone, activate the Bluetooth® connection. From the “Telephone” menu, press “Settings”, then “Manage devices”. From the list of paired phones in the “Manage devices” menu, press the “Add device” button to add a phone to the list.
How do I find my Renault radio code?
Download the MY Renault app
- Log into your MY Renault account.
- Click on “Vehicle details” and then scroll down the information section to view “Radio Code”
- Click on “Reveal Radio Code”
How do I pair my Renault?
- Turn on the Renault Easy Link system.
- Tap the ‘phone’ widget.
- Tap ‘OK’ to add a new device.
- Select the device you wish to connect from the list.
- Navigate to your devices Bluetooth settings and tap ‘RENAULT’ from the list.
- When prompted, tap ‘PAIR’.
- Tap ‘OK’ to accept the connection of the new device.
- That’s it!