- 1 Is Renault Clio a reliable car?
- 2 Is Renault Clio economical?
- 3 What is the road tax on a Renault Clio?
- 4 Is a Renault Clio a good first car?
- 5 Which is the cheapest car for insurance?
- 6 What problems do Renault Clio have?
- 7 Do Renault Clio hold their value?
- 8 Are Renaults expensive to repair?
- 9 How many mpg does a Renault Clio do?
- 10 What small cars are road tax exempt?
Is Renault Clio a reliable car?
The Clio appears to be pretty reliable, and it’s one of the safest superminis on sale. The latest Clio is the safest yet – it achieved a full five stars when tested by industry body Euro NCAP, with impressive adult, child and assistance ratings of 96%, 89% and 75% respectively.
Is Renault Clio economical?
Clio has great economy, low emissions and cheap insurance; high depreciation is the only real fly in the ointment. As well as good looks, the Clio also boasts low running costs. All engines are fitted with stop/start technology as standard and economy is decent across the board.
What is the road tax on a Renault Clio?
According to the official figures, the Renault Clio’s fuel economy ranges between 48mpg and 74mpg. What is the tax price range of the Renault Clio? The standard UK car tax rate is currently £145.
Is a Renault Clio a good first car?
Renault Clio Taking home the Parkers Award for ‘Best First Car’ means the Clio gets top billing on this list – simply put, we think it’s the best small car you can buy at the moment. The Clio’s success story begins with its good looks. That carries over to the inside, where all Clios get an up-to-date dash design.
Which is the cheapest car for insurance?
What is the cheapest car to insure?
- Hyundai i10.
- SEAT Ibiza.
- Nissan Micra.
- Ford Ka+
- Toyota Yaris.
- Smart Forfour.
- Skoda Citigo. The Skoda Citigo is in car insurance group 1 as a result of its low price and solid engineering.
- Kia Rio. The Kia Rio is a cheap car to insure for small families, with models starting in group 1.
What problems do Renault Clio have?
The Clio has been recalled twice over possible issues with how protectors on the brake hoses were fitted. In the worse case scenario this could result in wear to the hoses that causes fluid to leak, ultimately reducing braking performance (you’ll also see a warning light on the dash).
Do Renault Clio hold their value?
There’s no two ways about it – the Clio doesn’t hold its value very well on the used market. This is partly due to Renault’s lingering reputation for making somewhat fragile and unreliable cars and partly due to the fact that the Clio isn’t considered as prestigious or desirable as a Volkswagen Polo.
Are Renaults expensive to repair?
Renaults, Skodas, Fiats and Fords rank among the cheapest cars to repair, according to a new survey. For the majority of drivers, how much they can trust that car to get them from A to B is most important.
How many mpg does a Renault Clio do?
Officially it’ll do 53.3mpg and 118g/km as a manual car (52.3mpg and 120g/km as the automatic). Expect figures in the 40s.
What small cars are road tax exempt?
Cars with Zero Road Tax
- Kia Picanto.
- Alfa Romeo Mito 0.9 Tb Twinair.
- Ford Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost.
- Toyota Yaris 1.5 Hybrid.
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV.