- 1 How do you turn the service light off on a Renault?
- 2 What does the spanner light mean on a Renault Grand Scenic?
- 3 How do I clear my service light?
- 4 How do you reset the service light on a Renault Scenic?
- 5 How do you turn off the service light on a Renault Megane?
- 6 How do you turn the service light off on a Renault Megane?
- 7 What is a spanner warning light?
- 8 Can I drive with the service light on?
- 9 How do I reset dashboard after oil change?
How do you turn the service light off on a Renault?
Hold down both buttons at the end off stork. Switch on still holding buttons down then switch off then depress buttons 10 times. The new mileage will show on the display. If its just the spanner warning light flashing on the dash board then it’s easy to reset.
What does the spanner light mean on a Renault Grand Scenic?
The spanner / wrench symbol is the Renault Scenic / Grand Scenic fault warning light and illuminates in amber / yellow. A vehicle fault has occurred. You can continue to drive the vehicle, but must drive carefully to a Renault workshop as soon as possible.
How do I clear my service light?
Start with the ignition turned ON (position 2), but with the engine OFF. Pull out and hold the button on the right side of the display until “SERVICE” appears on the display. Release the button on the right, then within 5 seconds pull the button out and hold it again.
How do you reset the service light on a Renault Scenic?
How to reset service light indicator Renault Scenic 2.
- Turn the ignition to ON position 2, don’t start the vehicle.
- On cars with keycard ignition, insert the card, then push & hold the start button for 5 seconds to turn on the dashboard cluster lights.
How do you turn off the service light on a Renault Megane?
Reset service light indicator Renault Megane 2
- Switch ON the gnition, don’t start the vehicle.
- Push and release the button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service Due Now message appears on the display.
- When Service Due Now message is displayed push and hold the same button located at the end of wiper stalk.
How do you turn the service light off on a Renault Megane?
How to reset service light indicator Renault Megane 3. Switch ON the ignition, don’t start the car. Press and release the top button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service required message appears on the display.
What is a spanner warning light?
Answer from the Stoneacre aftersales team: The warning light that looks like a car with a spanner through it remains illuminated after you’ve started the ignition to tell you that your Vauxhall is due a service. In this case, you should book a car service as soon as possible.
Can I drive with the service light on?
Is it safe to drive when the service required warning light is on? While your car’s drivability shouldn’ t be affected, driving for extended periods with the light on will cause excess wear and tear on the engine. Especially with oil, not changing it at regular intervals will severely shorten your engine’s lifespan.
How do I reset dashboard after oil change?
Insert the key into the ignition and turn it to the “on” position without starting the engine. Depress the gas pedal slowly three successive times within 10 seconds. At this point, the system should have reset. You can verify by turning the ignition off and then on again.