How do I reset the service light on a Renault Scenic?
How to reset service light indicator Renault Scenic 2.
- Turn the ignition to ON position 2, don’t start the vehicle.
- On cars with keycard ignition, insert the card, then push & hold the start button for 5 seconds to turn on the dashboard cluster lights.
How do you reset the service light on a Renault Clio 2001?
From year: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
- Depress & hold the odometer reset button.
- Switch the ignition key to position 2, do not start the engine.
- After 30 seconds release the odometer reset button.
- Switch OFF the ignition.
- You may notice the display flashing or counting down.
How do you turn the service light off on a Renault?
Switch ON the ignition, don’t start the car. Press and release the top button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service required message appears on the display.
How do you take the service light off?
Start with the ignition turned ON (position 2), but with the engine OFF. Pull out and hold the button on the right side of the display until “SERVICE” appears on the display. Release the button on the right, then within 5 seconds pull the button out and hold it again.