How do you reset the service light on a 2008 Renault Laguna?
Follow the instructions below to reset the Service Minder Light on your Renault Laguna:
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position.
- Press the TRIP button repeatedly until Service Interval appears on the display.
- Push & hold the TRIP button until Service Interval flashing.
How do you reset the service interval on a Laguna 3?
There is no trip reset button on the dash under the speedo on the Laguna III. All setting and resetting is done via the buttons on the end of the stalk. According to the user manual you Press & hold one of the display reset buttons on the end of the stalk for 10 seconds until the mileage is permanantly displayed.
How do you reset the service light on a Renault?
Hold down both buttons at the end off stork. Switch on still holding buttons down then switch off then depress buttons 10 times. The new mileage will show on the display. If its just the spanner warning light flashing on the dash board then it’s easy to reset.
How do you reset the service light on a Renault Megane?
Reset service light indicator Renault Megane 3
- Switch ON the ignition, don’t start the car.
- Press and release the top button on the end of the wiper stalk until the Service required message appears on the display.