- 1 How do you reset the mileage on a Renault Captur?
- 2 How do I reset the trip computer on my Renault Clio?
- 3 How do I check the mileage on my Renault Megane?
- 4 How do you reset the mileage on a Renault Megane?
- 5 How often does my Renault Captur need servicing?
- 6 What does it mean when my car says check injection?
- 7 How do I check the mileage on a Renault Grand Scenic?
- 8 How do I change my Clio from miles to km?
How do you reset the mileage on a Renault Captur?
The technique to reset the trip odometer on Renault Captur: Press the button, you should see a count from ten to zero appear on the screen. Hold press the button for the countdown time. Then remove the key of the contact and replace it so to start the engine.
How do I reset the trip computer on my Renault Clio?
With one of the trip parameters selected as the display, press and hold the 4 switch “OK” until the display resets to zero. Resetting occurs automatically when the maximum value of any of the parameters is exceeded.
How do I check the mileage on my Renault Megane?
Re: Megane 2 – Check Mileage To turn on the ignition without attempting to start the engine press the ‘start/stop’ button 5 times (I think) without pressing clutch or brake pedal. You should then be able to scroll through the trip computer to the mileage.
How do you reset the mileage on a Renault Megane?
Reset: to reset the distance before service, press and hold button 2 or 3 for approximately 10 seconds until the display shows the mileage permanently.
How often does my Renault Captur need servicing?
Every Captur has an 18,000-mile/12-month service interval.
What does it mean when my car says check injection?
Ok.. the fault injection warning is basically and engine management warning message – this usually means your cars ecu has picked up on fault somewhere on the engine itself wether it be a sensor giving out or becoming faulty or wiring to these / a fuel injection system problem usually one of the injectors,intake system
How do I check the mileage on a Renault Grand Scenic?
There will be a trip computer button somewhere on the car that you have pressed to take the overall mileage off the display. This might be a button in the cluster itself, on the end of the indicator/wiper stalk or on the steering wheel, depending on the year and specification of your Scenic.
How do I change my Clio from miles to km?
- Unlock the vehicle, do not start the engine.
- insert card.
- Press and hold either of the trip computer buttons and the start button together.
- Keep pressed until speedo appears.
- Release start button and hold the trip computer button until speedo changes from miles to kilometers or vice versa.